Search the dictionary
Search Chinese-Tools.com
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Shanghai English&Chinese interperter
Posted by: Judyfengliu (IP Logged)
Date: June 19, 2013 12:26PM
My name is Judy Feng Liu (I have been learning British English not American English). In addition to my being a private Chinese tour guide, I am also a translator, interpreter, Chinese teacher, copywriter and writer.
I have published seven translated books (I am a member of Translators Association of China), and many my own original articles in several Chinese magazines. And also, I have published three English articles on a British magazine which you can find on my blog.

As a copywriter:

I can write soft articles according to your requirements. I know Chinese people, Chinese markets, and I can write most kinds of articles. I have written numerous articles, so I have many readers in China. So, if you allow me to write for your company, you won’t be disappointed.

As an Interpreter, I am good at business conference and business negotiation, with experience in the financial industry and luxuries industry (mainly bags, watches and wines).

As a paper translator, I am good at economic, history and culture, medicine and finance,bags, watches and garments, machines and cars.

What have I written :

My Chinese Novels:

《婚姻猎手》
《智战:美女翻译之拼途》
《戏说历史:饭桶列传》
《杂谈天下》
《小翻译奋斗史》
《汉朝》
《戚继光》

My Chinese Articles:
Too many, so, please go to my blog to find them. Thank you!

My English Novels:
White Fairy Fox
The Han Dynasty
Qi Jiguang

My English articles:
Too many, so please go to my blog to find them. Thank you!

My Ads examples:
Please watch my videos on my blog. Thank you!

Welcome to search my name(Judy Feng Liu) to read my more articles and watch my videossmiling smiley

Re: Shanghai English&Chinese interperter
Posted by: Ukumed (IP Logged)
Date: June 26, 2013 09:31AM
Hi Judy,

I am stuck with a translation, Could you please provide the chinese characters for these:
VoIP switches,
PBXs,
Contact Centre platforms

Many thanks in advance!

Daniella

Re: Shanghai English&Chinese interperter
Posted by: Tiffanywu93 (IP Logged)
Date: November 04, 2013 05:27AM
Hello Everyone,

This is Tiffany in China.i am freelance English interpreter.

My mail : [email protected]
Whatapp:18351002404
QQ:1414889039

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 0.037s