Search the dictionary
Search Chinese-Tools.com
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Easy to print text messages from iphone
Posted by: Werfkjl (IP Logged)
Date: April 17, 2015 06:49AM
“I have a year long text conversation saved on my Iphone that I need to print off for a court case. Is there anyway to print this while maintaining the date and time stamp other than taking snapshots of the text. I have a lot of data including pictures. ”

You may encounter some difficulties when you need to print your text messages on your iPhone device.Because you couldn't print out the messages directly, you need export the Text messages to computer first.

Here I would recommend you download "Vibosoft iPhone Backup Extractor" which will save the text conversation in the iPhone computer and you can print it out that way.

how to print text messages from iphone on computer

Step 1: First of all, you need to download and install the program.

Step 2: After installment, run it and connect your iPhone to computer.

Step 3: It will scan your iPhone automatically.Then you can select your text message and "Recover", it will be exported to your computer.

Step 4: Now the messages are saved as a HTML file for you to print.

It’azines not initially that the particular Vibosoft Software program Corporation offers hit a property run with one of its software packages. The business’s info recovery tools are also very useful and have been enjoyed by thousands associated with Windows as well as Mac customers during recent years years.

So next time you want to print your messages, turn to Vibosoft iPhone Backup Extractor ( iPhone Extractor for Mac). It will enable you get an ideal printing messages without any loss.

Nowadays it becomes a fashion lifestyle to use IOS devices. So there are an increasing number of IOS devices users.

how to save text messages on iphone to pc

Re: Easy to print text messages from iphone
Posted by: Ljstrippll (IP Logged)
Date: April 23, 2015 05:27AM
You can use SMS Messages Software to print out iphone text messages,and you can use it to mass texting from pc

Posted by: Greatsdfgates (IP Logged)
Date: May 04, 2015 09:05AM
To print text messages from iphone, you can try the iPhone data recovery, which can export text messages from iPhone and save as HTML format to print. You can print the SMS from iPhone within several simple steps.
More tip
how to retrieve deleted text messages from iPhone

Posted by: Cemder (IP Logged)
Date: May 21, 2015 12:36PM
My friend is looking for a software that can help her recover and print text messages from iPhone. She have iTunes backup, but she don't want iTunes import all contents to her iPhone. So she need third-party software. Actually she have try several software, but failed.

Last month I was faced the same problem as she were. But luckily, I got back my text messages finally. I download software called iPhone Data Recovery, and at the same time I find other useful resources from its websites.

iPhone message recovery is a professional ios data recovery software that can recover any deleted files on iPhone. It provides three ways to retrieve deleted files.

1.Recover Data from iOS Device
2.Recover Data from iTunes Backup File
3.Recover Data from iCloud Backup File

Read more: how to retrieve deleted text messages from iPhone

Posted by: Jaqueline (IP Logged)
Date: May 25, 2015 06:35AM
You can definitely see your expertise in the work you write. The world hopes for more passionate writers like you who are not afraid to say how they believe. Always follow your heart.
voyance gratuite mail

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 0.067s