Search the dictionary
Search Chinese-Tools.com
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Is Beijing 北京 expensive?
Posted by: Numlian (IP Logged)
Date: March 17, 2009 01:13PM
I intends to come to China in a couple of months,

many friends told me that shopping in 北京 is more expensive then other cities.
can any body help me in this regard

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/18/2009 01:02AM by Olive.

Re: Is 北京 expensive?
Posted by: Uberche (IP Logged)
Date: March 17, 2009 01:16PM
I haven't found it much more expensive. Just that it has lots more expensive goods like LV purses and shit. But if you just want to buy cheap goods I find it's the same as pretty much everywhere else I've been. I think the selection here is just better so most people buy the better quality products which make it seem more expensive.

Unless you are planning on buying a house of course, than, yeah, MUCH MUCH more expensive smiling smiley

Posted by: Lordarithon (IP Logged)
Date: March 17, 2009 06:20PM
Dude, this is an unfair question for yourself and people from other countries. It depends on your money situation and where you are from. I just looked and it says you are from Pakistan. Yeah, it would be kinda expensive for you...unless you are well off then it won't be expensive at all. But for me and Uberche it's not expensive at all starting with the fact that our currencies are worth more....

But then again for you, getting to China would cost less than it would for me LOL....it's shit that it costs $1000+ US just to go...

Posted by: Welcometochina (IP Logged)
Date: March 18, 2009 12:08AM
Food in Beijing is not expensive if you can find the local ones.

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 0.199s