Search the dictionary
Search Chinese-Tools.com
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Audio to text
Posted by: Adamsmiths (IP Logged)
Date: July 26, 2011 08:48AM
The Audio to Text transcription service is another popular arm in the transcription service industry. It has become a part and parcel of day to day life. Its impact is that much great one cannot imagine without its presence.
What is the necessity for audio transcription service?
Audio to text transcription is the process of converting the audio files, dictation, speeches etc into word transcripts. Now a day’s, audio transcription service is very much needed in all fields, especially in education, healthcare, journalism etc.
In the education sector, schools, colleges, universities need audio transcription service for transcribing research interviews, Lectures etc. The audio transcription is very much useful for students who have hearing impaired.
The audio transcription service is also very much useful for book authors, for the organizers of conference and teleconference, for the busy executives, marketing research companies, physicians and lawyers.

if you are looking a high quality transcription visit here: [www.qualitytranscript.com]

Re: Audio to text
Posted by: Edgar835 (IP Logged)
Date: July 12, 2013 04:01AM
I totally agree with this. Transcription nowadays has very high demand. Here's another one great transcription service with very high accuracy rate [www.speechtotextservice.com]. I've been using it to convert speech, audio, voice, etc. to texts for my transcription works. Turnaround speed is fast and the process to upload files is very simple. the finger smiley

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 0.176s