Search the dictionary
Search Chinese-Tools.com
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
visa extension in China
Posted by: Ddaa3333 (IP Logged)
Date: May 06, 2013 04:09AM
广州工作China Visa Extension Service in GUANGZHOU | Chinese Visa Agency
Expert visa & residence permit Apply for a new Chinese Z visa without leaving China.[0086-13711372905 DADA]
You may ask: How to transfer/ converse the L/F to Z?With an F visa, what can I do in China?I have a double/multi-entry Visa, but have 60 days limit for each stay. How can I remove it? If I want to stay longer in China, can I have my visa done without leaving China mainland? Dada Enterprise Services Limitedwill extend or converse your visa.
Note:F visa is issued to applicants who are invited to China for business, research, lecture, scientific-technological and culture exchanges, short-term advanced studies or intern practice for a period of no more than six months.
While Z (work visa) is required for persons who want to work in China for pay and their accompanying family members. This type of visa is also issued to aliens who come to China for commercial entertainment performance. The Z visa is only granted if you and the employer meet certain requirements.

First, the organisation must be accredited to employ foreigners. You must meet the requirements as a ‘foreign expert’ and the employer must obtain a certificate stating that you comply. The most common employment is teaching English for which the minimum qualifications are stated as having English as a first language and having at least a Bachelors degree. However, there is some flexibility in these requirements so if you can find a willing employer they still have a chance of obtaining approvals for you.

The employer will send you a government issued Employment Permit and Visa Notification Letter which you must submit with a photocopies with your application. Family members accompanying an applicant may also apply for a Z visa submitting a ‘proof of relationship’ instead i.e. their marriage certificate for a spouse, or birth certificate for a child.

The Z Visa:
Getting a Z visa is the first step to be legally employed in China. In order to obtain this visa, the following requirements must be met. an invitation letter; a copy of your diploma; a locally obtained health check; passport photos, Foreigners Work Permit and a visa notification issued by the authorized Chinese unit.
Obtaining the Z Visa:
Step 1:
Visit a Chinese embassy and get a Z-class application form and body check report. Complete the forms.
Step 2:
You will need to go to a government-approved hospital to get a body check report. This involves an x-ray and blood work. Have the doctor fill in the Chinese medical check form, sign and stamp it.
Step 3:
ObtainForeign Expert's Work Permitissued by the Chinese Foreign Expert Bureau and a visa notificationissued by the authorized Chinese unit. This procedure takes 7-10 days.
Step 4:
When you receive the Foreigner's Work Permit, take it and all other necessary documents to the Chinese embassy. They will give you a Z-class ENTRY visa.

Obtaining the Z Visa:
The Z visa allows you to enter China and it will allow you to obtain a Resident Permit. Do note it that the visa is valid for only 30 days from the date of arrival during which time you and your employer must seek a Temporary Residence Permit for the duration of your contract, to a maximum of 12 months.

Obtaining the Resident Permit:
The Resident Permit is very important as it allows you to legally work in China. Your employer should help you apply for the Resident Permit after you have arrived in China with a Z visa. The Resident Permit is valid for 12 months. It dictates the time period which you may legally work in China and the expiration date defines when you have to leave China.

To obtain a Resident Permit, you must have a valid passport, be over the age of 18, and hold a number of important documents. These include, but are not limited to, a medical report, your credentials (diploma, resume, transcript), a letter of intention for employment and a report of reasons for employment. With Foreigner work Certificate, the Chinese Police Station will give you a Resident Permit.

Note:
The above contents are subject to the latest requirements and rules published by the Immigration Department of PRC. Do cooperate with your employer and the Chinese Embassy or Consulates as well as a professional Visa agent.

TEL: 020-22810285
0086-13711372905 Lily
QQ:1692496285
MSN: dada2_hongkong@hotmail.com
Email:dada2_hongkong@hotmail.com
WEB: [www.dada-hongkong.com][http://www.dada-hongkong.com]
ADD:Room 2415-2416,No.316 Huanshizhong Road,Yuexiu District,Guangzhou,China.

Re: visa extension in China
Posted by: Dada5hongkong (IP Logged)
Date: May 25, 2013 03:53AM
smiling smiley

Re: visa extension in China
Posted by: Uchina (IP Logged)
Date: May 25, 2013 06:20AM
am a sourcing agent ,buying agent and shipping agent .
If you need my help,Pls contact me
MSN: angela9966_@hotmail.com
Gmail: zhou.9966@gmail.com
email: angela6633@126.com
Website: [www.gzsd.icoc.cn] I am familiar with fashionclothes,jeans,shoes,handbag,fabric,lingerie,leather,jewellery,homedecoration
items,electronic ,computer,furniture ,bamboo markets ,hardware
markets,fresh plants ,flowers,pet,fishing,fishing tools ,garden use
tool and material market,like fiber glass rod,bird
netting, etc....and some
of the iron door,iron art,iron furniture factories in GuangDong .
Pls donot hesitate to contact me,i may be your big help.
I can offer many different styles especially lady fashion wear in low
price of stock lot.
Welcome send me pic or sample for order to make.
Mobile: 0086 15011716998

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 0.188s