Intern and Study in Shanghai (Paid Intern up to RMB4000)
Posted by: Rhasta (IP Logged)
Date: September 26, 2013 11:23PM
For any inquiries or questions please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mandarin Study and Internship Program in China
Mandarin study and internship program is implemented by Shanghai Yudefang International Education Center, cooperating with Shanghai Normal University and Nantong Textile Vocational Technology College.
This program contains two parts: 3-6 months mandarin study and 3 months internship in Shanghai. The mandarin courses are taught by professional teachers with up-to-date teaching materials. The internship program will be recommended by Yudefang International Education Center to different enterprises with different positions.
The purpose of this program is to spread Chinese language and the charming enterprise culture in China.
• Different levels of classes according to the mandarin level of each student.
• After 3 months intensive study, students can go into enterprises to practice the language.
• Reasonable and flexible timetable to meet the schedule of students.
• All of the recommended internships are compensated and able to receive up to RMB 4000.
• Different positions are provided to the students. The positions include: marketing, sales, designing, hostess, modeling, human resources, waiters, and many others depending on the students major, skill sets and ability.
• After 3 months internship, there is the possibility to transfer internship to full time jobs in Shanghai.
• Cheapest of its kind in China.
• Guaranteed internship arrangement after study.
• Learn and earn at the same time.
• Continuous support throughout study and internship.
• Gain necessary real world experience and improve Resume.
For details, please visit [www.yccshanghai.com]