Search the dictionary
Search Chinese-Tools.com
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Chinese language advice from Harvard grad who's lived in Beijing for 2 yrs. + speaks Mandarin
Posted by: Dillon1530 (IP Logged)
Date: October 20, 2009 11:05PM
I made very little progress at school in the States and came to Beijing after graduation on a scholarship with the sole purpose of improving my Chinese.

I did the research and asked the questions a lot of you are asking - "What's the best program?" "Which Chinese universities have good Mandarin programs?" I finally settled on a large university in Beijing, and was very disappointed. There were 25 kids to a class, the textbooks were outdated, and the teacher rarely corrected my mistakes/pronunciation.

Frustrated with the the money and time I lost, I found That's Mandarin Chinese language school and LOVE it! I've studied there for 2 years now and my Chinese has made incredible strides to the point where I now work at the school in an all-Chinese language environment. I could not more highly recommend this school, both for the quality of its teachers and the teaching methodology.

Classes are all one-on-one or small group (4 students or less) and scheduling is flexible. If you want to get to Beijing and hit the ground running with your Chinese studies, email me at cdillon@thatsmandarin.com to set up a *FREE* trial lesson. Look forward to hearing from you!

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 0.163s