Search the dictionary
Search Chinese-Tools.com
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Hiring a private Chinese coach?
Posted by: Zetaparis (IP Logged)
Date: December 06, 2009 05:28AM
Do you think if i take a private Chinese coach, like 8 hours per day, it will help me to learn Chinese faster? How long it will take to be able to communicate in everyday life?

Thanks for your answer, my life is inspired by Chinese spirituality, Taoism and c'han masters, like Huang Po, Huineng - 惠能. I read whatever i could find in English and now i want to learn Chinese, just i m little scared since it sounds a very difficult language to learn?

Please help me with your valuable comments.

I want to make friends in China, you can contact me in private and i will give you my email to keep in touch.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/06/2009 09:00AM by Olive.

Re: Hiring a private Chinese coach?
Posted by: Viviwu (IP Logged)
Date: December 07, 2009 12:59AM
Hello. Thank you for your interest in Chinese. I am Vivi. Pls contact me by email: [email protected] I think I can do you some help for this.

Posted by: Magiehua (IP Logged)
Date: December 11, 2009 02:41AM
Hey,there,I taught Chinese in University of Chicago for more than one year and I'm fully experienced Chinese teacher, If u want to study Chinese pls contact me at [email protected] looking forward to hearing from u!

Posted by: Aixiachet (IP Logged)
Date: December 13, 2009 09:45AM
if i take a private Chinese coach, like 8 hours per day

8 hours ...a day??

It won't be efficient if you planning to pay & spend 8 hours a day .

Short term chinese learning institutes arn't bad too.
If had so much free time ....

Morning hour ....Classes in school/uni/or institutes
Afternoon hour ... a tutor or a chinese friend who really have good command over Chinese & have skill to teach to ppl like us.

Posted by: Zhouhaochen (IP Logged)
Date: December 19, 2009 08:58AM
hey,

well, if you get a Chinese teacher of course you will get better. But not 8h a day. Nobody can remain concentrated for that long.
I personally tended to get pretty dam tired after 2.5h....

Posted by: Zetaparis (IP Logged)
Date: December 20, 2009 05:10PM
If i understand well;you suggest 2 or 3 hours per day of class and the rest of the day
interacting in everyday life staying in China..
correct??

Posted by: Huxiao198610hu (IP Logged)
Date: December 23, 2009 11:48PM
i am a student of university in beijing
if you need some free teacher please contact me
[email protected]

Posted by: Christina8169 (IP Logged)
Date: December 24, 2009 12:01AM
hi,i am christina.i teach chinese for foreigners. i think i can teach u if you like. you will find out chinese is not so difficult as you imagine if you can have a trial class with me. you can contact me if you like.

my msn:[email protected]

Posted by: Astroboy (IP Logged)
Date: January 04, 2010 10:31PM
Obviously if you have a personal coach and cram 8 hrs a day, you can learn faster.

But a lot on how fast you learn, depends on your MOTIVATION, and that means YOU, yourself, determine how fast you can learn.

Chinese IS difficult for the western mind, make no mistake about that. But it's not impossible. The average Chinese person memorize Chinese characters since the day they can walk so they will tell you it's a piece of cake.

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 0.264s