Search the dictionary
Search Chinese-Tools.com
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Chinese teacher in Shenzhen
Posted by: sunnylys (IP Logged)
Date: April 29, 2010 04:20AM
This is Sunnylin, a professional mandarin teacher in Shenzhen.
I have been teaching mandarin since 2004, now I have a small classroom in Futian. You are welcome to come to my classroom for lessons or you can use SKYPE for lessons.
The goal of my mandarin teaching is to help students have relaxing and interesting experience in learning Mandarin. With the use of my teaching approaches, students find that Mandarin is not a difficult language at all!
There are some courses available now.
Beginning Level: Speedy Chinese Learning.
It's a survival course. there are 12 lessons in total, if you learn twice per week,1.5 hour each time, you can finish the course in 3 months, then you can order food, ask the way, take a taxi, bargain ,talk about weather, make appointments, travel ect..
Intermediate Level: New Concept Chinese
It focuses on communication. You can also finish the course in 3 months if you learn twice per week,1.5 hour each time. It's an interesting book with many pictures to help in understanding. Each text has an interesting conversation, we can have further discussion from the conversation.
If you can finish the two courses above, you can speak well.
For more details, please visit my website www.clc-mandarin.com
Mobile:13826572700
Email:[email protected]

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 0.05s