Search the dictionary
Search Chinese-Tools.com
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Looking for English/Chinese PenPal
Posted by: Jason.Becker (IP Logged)
Date: December 09, 2010 01:00AM
I am an aspiring economist and international businessman whose future goals are to ease the political, currency, and trade wars that are going on behind the scenes. I believe that we can all live in harmony and use our countries strengths toward a common goal of balance rather than racing toward world domination. I am interested in studying abroad in China and was wondering if anyone could provide me with any possible information or recommended schools that would be interested in an exchange program. In the meantime I am looking for anyone from China to chat and share culture with via email, facebook, or yahoo messenger.

Respectfully,
Jason Becker

Re: Looking for English/Chinese PenPal
Posted by: Slungshot (IP Logged)
Date: January 16, 2011 03:27AM
Becker, Im stephen from Shanghai and Nice to meet you!
My emails slungshot@msn.com, and thats two contact methods alreadywinking smiley
Draw me a line sometime if you feels like it, I'd love to have a penpal outside of my country.
Which city are you from?
Also, I'd recommend my school to you if you dont mind. The sino-british-college. They teach in english. You can check on sbc.usst.edu.cn
A mandarin school is inside the campus so dont worry about that.

Cheers!

Stephen

Posted by: Vivianyao (IP Logged)
Date: January 29, 2011 02:41AM
Dear Becker, I'm Vivian, a Chinese girl in Shanghai.
And I am working in Mandarin Garden, Mandarin Garden is a center which provides the most professional study and service in Chinese Learning and culture. Also I am a Mandarin teacher. If you have something about Chinese and Mandarin garmmar or other things ,you can contact to me.
My email is fire121demoanl@yahoo.com.cn .
and MSN is kelsi@mandaringarden.org.
Nice to hear from you.
Yours,
Vivian.

Posted by: Lily520 (IP Logged)
Date: April 04, 2011 01:39PM
Hi, I'm Sabrina, who can speak Chinese and English.My major is Chinese Literature. I would like to be a pen pal with you. I think you had already registered a school to learn Chinese. My E-mail is luzaiwangzai@gmail.com.You can write the letter by e-mail to me in Chinese or English and I can revise the letter in Chinese to you. Hope we can help each other in language learning.

Posted by: Coco007 (IP Logged)
Date: April 06, 2011 10:37AM
HI, from south of china. welcome add my msn lalacoco168@hotmail.com, chat soon.

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 0.32s