Search the dictionary
Search Chinese-Tools.com
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Searching for help from chinese people!
Posted by: Fleurm (IP Logged)
Date: May 06, 2011 08:52AM
Hi everyone!

I'm a Belgian girl studying communicationscience at the University of Antwerp.As part of my thesis I do a comparative study between Belgium and China about gift giving during (Chinese) New Year (新年).

I visited China last year so I had the opportunity to collect some e-mail adresses, but unfortunately this is not enough for my thesis
to succeed. Therefor i would like to ask your help. You would do me a huge favor if you fill in the survey by clicking on the link below.

People of 20 years or older who have a fixed income are suitable candidates to help me! when you are younger or when you don't have a fixed income you can also help me by sending this survey to as much as possible Chinese friends, family...

The survey will only take 5 minutes of your time.

Any information we collect about you is stricly confidential and will only be viewed by the researchers of this project. Your anonymity is guaranteed!(You don't need to fill in your name.)

When you click on the link below you see the first questions, if you fill in these questions you can click ‘next’ to continue.
When you click on ‘done’ at the end of the questionnaire your responses are automatically sent to me.

[www.surveymonkey.com]

It would be great if you want to help me, and when i can do something for you in return, please ask!!

Many many thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

Séverine Molenberghs

Master Student Communication Science

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 0.052s