Search the dictionary
Search Chinese-Tools.com
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Study in China with scholarship
Posted by: Zhengty2008 (IP Logged)
Date: October 10, 2011 03:27AM
maybe most of students want to study with scholarship, and if you apply to chinese universites,you may get more chance,through cucas,an application system,find your own need~

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/18/2011 02:00AM by Olive.

Re: study in China with scholarship
Date: October 10, 2011 03:29AM
2012 spring scholarship is on.the deadline is jan 20th 2012,hurry to apply~

Re: study in China with scholarship
Date: October 14, 2011 02:45AM
the quick link is http://scholarship.cucas.edu.cn/
here is not only provided by CUCAS,also many universities.

Re: Study in China with scholarship
Posted by: Greatreys (IP Logged)
Date: December 17, 2011 04:33AM
hi how can i apply for scholarship for chinee study for a semester that runs on feb.which university can i apply
thanks

Posted by: Erbben2002 (IP Logged)
Date: December 18, 2011 10:06PM
I could provide you free service for arranging a Chinese Study at Hong Kong + Guangzhou university with Chinese learning, cultural exchange, industrial visit.....

Email to me at quaass@ymail.com

Posted by: Faring288 (IP Logged)
Date: December 31, 2011 07:53AM
Recruitment KAM
Position:Key Account Manager
Job Description: Responsible for foreign companies in China related business negotiations, promotion,and get orders.
Requirements: foreigner, European and American background priority, understand e-commerce, marketing-related professional, male or female.
Base: Shanghai,China
email:topstar_hr@hotmail.com
Benefits: salary 6-120000 RMB, welfare and working environment is good
Statement: Shanghai YiTong Fashion Film &Television Production Center (Shanghai) is not in any name in an interview and trial way collection any charge, all the interview notification this mail shall prevail, in case yesterday.
Shanghai YiTong Fashion Film &Television Production Center focused on showing a better life and the world around you by the lens and innovation, "proud of the quality of achievement, innovation carrying conviction," YiTong Fashion TV (Shanghai), the main innovations are: the high-end TV advertising photography production, photography / video recording, documentary / commercial activities filming, MV / DV drama creation.Moreover, deliver script writing to those well-known film and television companies. YiTong has a good corporate culture, focus on creating high-quality staff development and the competitive benefits.The next 2-3 years, our business will quickly penetrate the Yangtze River Delta, will become the brilliant wonderful work of the fashion film & television industry!
招聘大客户经理,主要工作,负责外企驻华公司相关业务谈判,推广,取得订单。要求:外籍,欧美背景优先,懂电子商务,市场营销相关专业,性别不限。
上海逸瞳时尚影视制作中心力致于用镜头和创新呈现美好的生活和周围的世界,“品质成就骄傲,创新承载信念”,逸瞳时尚影视(上海)的主要创新产品有:高端影视广告拍摄制作,摄影/摄像录制、纪录片/商务活动拍摄,MV/DV短剧创作,另外还有向国内外知名影视制作公司输送剧本等其他项目。逸瞳拥有良好的公司文化,着力为员工创造优质的发展氛围和行业内具有竞争力的福利待遇,未来2-3年,公司业务将迅速渗透长三角,必将成为时尚影视界的奇葩!

逸瞳时尚影视(上海)其他招聘信息,请关注招聘博客[blog.sina.com.cn]或微博[weibo.com]
申明:逸瞳时尚影视(上海)不会以任何名义在面试及试用途中收取任何费用,所有面试通知仅以此邮件为准,以防上当。
预祝面试成功,生活愉快!
Amy
HR
topstarhr@126.com
上海逸瞳文化传播有限公司
逸瞳时尚影视(上海)制作中心

Posted by: Reza888 (IP Logged)
Date: January 04, 2012 02:10AM
how could i able to know more details for studying Chinese in China?smiling smileyconfused smiley

Posted by: Jerah85 (IP Logged)
Date: January 05, 2012 02:07AM
CUCAS is good. you can get more details about the program. and even language program has scholarship.you can search cucas on google.

http://scholarship.cucas.edu.cn/index.shtml

Posted by: Bicc (IP Logged)
Date: January 05, 2012 10:52PM
Disclosure: I'm working for this school. At BICC we offer 30 scholarships to students who are willing to learn chinese for 1 month. Its a one month summer camp with tuition and accommodation included in it. So student just have to pay for their meals and airticket to Beijing.

We also offer free student visa and variety of Chinese courses.

www.hibicc.com

Please have a look at this website for more information.

Posted by: Heatpumps (IP Logged)
Date: January 09, 2012 01:53AM
In fact, I think China is very good, probably one of the reasons is that many people right here a long time ago but still do not want to leave
by heat pumps

Posted by: Getin2china (IP Logged)
Date: January 26, 2012 12:06AM
As to my personal opinion scholarships in china can only cover up your education but non of the scholarships includes accommodation.

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 0.609s