Search the dictionary
Search Chinese-Tools.com
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Study Mandarin while traveling in China
Posted by: Mandaringarden (IP Logged)
Date: November 23, 2011 06:43AM
Hello everyone,do u have ever imagined that u can learn Chinese and experience the culture while traveling around China,such as Shanghai,Yunnan,SHangri-la?
Now there is a new program called "Shanghai+Yun nan Lijiang+ Shangri-la "Chinese culture experience"- tour study program ".
It is undertaken by Shanghai Mandarin Garden, is aimed at strengthening connection friendship between people in China and other countries in the world, and promoting closer communication, through Chinese study and special Chinese characteristic travel. For details see the PPT on slideboom.

[www.slideboom.com]

[www.flickr.com]

Characteristic: Mandarin Garden will bring you to experience Chinese culture in Shanghai, Yunan Kunming, Lijiang, Shangrila, and look for the peaceful land and heavy in our heart with you, and share Tai ji and Chinese medicine with you .

Re: Study Mandarin while traveling in China
Posted by: Merissa (IP Logged)
Date: November 23, 2011 07:16AM
WorldLink Education is the leading China programs provider with more than 16,000 past participants including individual students, corporate and government organizations, university study tours, high school study tours, senior group tours and tailored group tours.

Posted by: Bicc (IP Logged)
Date: November 23, 2011 10:37AM
HAHAHA!! You guys are back to scam students again? BEWARE of world link !! They are bunch of scammers!

[www.danwei.org]

You can read more by googling for "world link scam beijing" . I was one of their student back in 2009 when they just shut off the school and ran away! I still hold a grudge for this school. That was the time when CLE ( Chinese Language Education) gave me good discount because I got kicked out from the school and my apartment though I had paid money for 6 months for my apartment and chinese school!

I AM NOT TRYING TO ADVERTISE FOR ANY SCHOOL, I STILL HOLD A GRUDGE FOR THIS (^*&^ company, WORLD LINK!

Posted by: Savannah (IP Logged)
Date: November 23, 2011 08:32PM
Oh BICC, I am sorry for what you have suffered. Thank you for the warning ! By the way how much you charge for the SEO service fee?

Posted by: Chris799 (IP Logged)
Date: November 23, 2011 09:34PM
Enjoy Chinese Culture and learning Chinese at the same time. That's a good idea~

Posted by: Bicc (IP Logged)
Date: November 23, 2011 10:18PM
Savanna, it depends on the keywords. You can write me at [email protected] this is my real email address, most of the time I get a reply back with "LOL" so yeah you can send the email to me and I will get it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/23/2011 10:22PM by Bicc.

Posted by: Pattysu (IP Logged)
Date: November 23, 2011 10:41PM
this progaram is quiet suitable to me and my family, would please give me all about this program, and may will register if the price is good enough.

Posted by: Getin2china (IP Logged)
Date: January 26, 2012 12:08AM
ohh well if you deiced to travel and at the same time learn mandarin, the best place to go is Beijing. Also in Beijing you can practice your Chinese everyday during your travel and in a daily life situations. You can also add internship in China in order to really boost your language skills.

Posted by: Shanmarsh1 (IP Logged)
Date: February 02, 2012 07:01AM
Recorded training programs for learning Mandarin Chinese ... for learning new words and expressions and for carrying with you while traveling.

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 0.182s