Search the dictionary
Search Chinese-Tools.com
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Study Chinese in Beijing?
Posted by: Michaelchiarello (IP Logged)
Date: April 17, 2012 10:50AM
Hello friends,

Can anyone currently studying Chinese in Beijing tell me where they are studying and if they recommend it? I am looking at going for several semesters. I don't need university credit.

Thanks in advance.
Michael

Re: Study Chinese in Beijing?
Posted by: Gailchina (IP Logged)
Date: April 24, 2012 05:16AM
My name is Gail and I'm a Chinese teacher with over 8 years' teaching experience. Right now I started my own school teaching Chinese online, and several days ago I just finished developing a new Mandarin course and would like to give a 10-class try on the internet before I officially launch the course.

The class will be online through video conferencing tools, and one class will have 5 students. You may also need to pay 5 USD to attend one class but most of the fee is for the software we are using, since it's also not free for me. If you are interested, please let me know, my email is [email protected]

Posted by: Gailchina (IP Logged)
Date: April 24, 2012 05:18AM
ps: Have you ever tried online 1on1 tutoring? That's generally better than language schools.

Posted by: Bicc (IP Logged)
Date: April 26, 2012 12:12PM
Gailchina @ Can you please explain how is online lesson better than an actual lesson at a language school?

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 0.047s