Search the dictionary
Search Chinese-Tools.com
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Professional teacher offer non-benefitial Mandarin class
Posted by: Gailchina (IP Logged)
Date: April 24, 2012 05:26AM
My name is Gail and I'm a Chinese teacher with over 8 years' teaching experience. Right now I started my own school teaching Chinese online, and several days ago I just finished developing a new course for Chinese learners of each level and would like to give a try on the internet before I officially launch the course.

The class will be online through video conferencing tools, and one class will have 5 students. You may also need to pay 5 usd to attend one class but most of the fee is for the software we are using, since it's also not free for us.

The exact price for this project is not decided yet, but if you are one of the trial member of the course, and find it good and decide to continue to learn with us, I will offer you a BIG discount.

Since this is not a 1 on 1 class, I will have to give you an interview before our class starts. The interview is to verify your Chinese level.

We just need 5 students of each level to have the trial class, so if you are interested, you can contact me by email: [email protected], or you can add me on skype for details, my skype id is: zhouligailchina.

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 0.041s