Search the dictionary
Search Chinese-Tools.com
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Tailor made Chinese lessons
Posted by: Leoyoung (IP Logged)
Date: November 10, 2012 02:08AM
Hi, I am a full time professional Chinese teacher. I have the highest national certification in teaching Mandarin Chinese to foreigners. I have been doing one-on-one and small group tutoring for foreigners of different ages for the past 4 years, from beginner to advanced levels. I am also working at some well-known Chinese schools. I enjoy a high reputation among my students. I treat it as a great pleasure to help my students achieve their goals and enjoy seeing them progress with each passing day.

What I can help you with: I can make tailored teaching plans for you according to your needs and levels, including oral Chinese lessons, business Chinese, HSK preparation, introduction to Chinese culture, literature and history, children's courses etc, to help you achieve your goals ASAP. My teaching style and methods are very practical, systematic and interesting. I can offer you different kinds of books according to your level. I am trying to give students the Chinese which we always used in our daily life. So students can get into the life in China easily. I can help you speak standard Chinese in a very short time and refine your current Chinese.

If you want to enjoy the wonderful experience of learning Chinese and if you want to achieve real and fast progress through the precious time and energy you spend, then please contact me at: wmissc@gmail.com

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 0.043s