Search the dictionary
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Experienced and professional Chinese teacher
Posted by: Leoyoung (IP Logged)
Date: November 13, 2012 04:08AM
For different requirements and purposes, you need to select different courses and teachers.
Not every Chinese person who can speak Chinese is qualified to work as a Mandarin Language Teacher. Generally a qualified Chinese teacher needs to study at least one course of Teaching Chinese as Second Language Certificate.

Of course, a teacher with more experience is better.

I can offer you the both!

If you are interested, don’t hesitate to contact me:

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 0.902s