How to Learn Conversational Chinese and Improve Your Spoken Chinese
Posted by: Mandarinhouse (IP Logged)
Date: March 20, 2013 04:52AM
Why learn Chinese?
Learning the Chinese language would definitely be beneficial in the modern business world.
It is well known that Chinese people are more open to those foreigners who have embraced the Chinese language and culture. Even basic conversational Chinese ability can give you added advantages if you wish to strike up a business deal with an Chinese speaking partner.
There are some tips to speak better Chinese:
1. Get over any fear you might have of making mistakes. Everyone makes mistakes even native speakers.
2. Grasp every opportunity you have to speak with locals in Chinese.
3. Talk to friends who are also learning Chinese, that would be fun.
4. Make friends with Chinese people.
5. Take Mandarin House Conversational Chinese Course !
Learn the communication essentials of Chinese pinyin, listening and speaking skills. 4 interactive group lessons every morning focusing on practical Chinese conversational skills and giving you the rest of the day to practice what you learnt in your own time.