Ways, Procedures and Time for Study in China
Posted by: Ciss (IP Logged)
Date: December 12, 2013 01:46AM
1. Inter-government Exchange: Students can apply according to the bilateral exchange agreement between governments.
2. Inter-university Exchange: Students can apply according to the bilateral exchange agreement between universities.
3. Group Recommendation: Students can be recommended to China’s universities or related organizations by foreign universities, education groups and friendly organizations.
4. Personal Application: Students can apply for China’s universities or related organizations directly by themselves.
1. Prepare for application materials;
2. Fill the request application form of China universities;
3. Physical examination form;
4. Provide academic certificates and transcripts;
5. Provide two recommendation letters (Recommended by the vice president at least) if you apply for master or doctor degree;
6. If you are self-funded students, please submit the certificate of financial support and the client in China affairs.
The materials above must be translated in Chinese or English. You can ask for the related forms from The Chinese Embassy or China universities.
Students from the exchange project of inter-government can apply for China’s universities from Feb. 1 to Apr. 30 per year. Students can only submit application through the native department which responsible for selecting students.
Self-funded students or students from the exchange project of inter-university,time is from Sep. 15 to Dec. 15 in last year; autumn application is from Feb. 15 to May 15. Maybe there are time differences between different universities, application time is given priority to with the enrollment guide.