Search the dictionary
Search Chinese-Tools.com
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Mathematics degree in China
Posted by: Juggaloskater (IP Logged)
Date: July 15, 2008 05:54PM
Hello, I've previously studied Mandarin in Shanghai, and now I'm doing my undergrad in the US. My desired majors are math and computer science, and I was wondering what are some of the best universities in China to study those majors. I want to go there and finish my degree, although I'll probably have to study some more Chinese before I start. Hope someone can help! thanks everyone.

Re: Mathematics degree in China
Posted by: Hrhdi1997 (IP Logged)
Date: July 16, 2008 03:31PM
你好!I also want to study in China, well, as much as I've found out, there is a possibility to do a pre-university course at Beijing University. Requirement is 3 year previous Chinese studies.
Hope that helps. If you get anything more, tell me.
尤娜

Re: Mathematics degree in China
Posted by: Juggaloskater (IP Logged)
Date: July 20, 2008 02:47PM
Hey, what do you mean by a pre-uni course? Do you mean chinese classes? If so, I've found some of the best courses are IUP and BLI, both in Beijing. However, those are very expensive courses that are pretty much customized to your needs. I've also found out Tsinghua university is considered the MIT of China, and is number 2 in TopCoder. However, I'm still looking to find out what the best school for pure math is, and a good and cheap chinese course.

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 0.322s