« StudyInThePRC.com » Study Mandarin In Tianjin, China
Posted by: Studyintheprc (IP Logged)
Date: July 27, 2008 09:14PM
Affiliated Language School Of Tianjin Normal University
We are a private language school run inside of Tianjin Normal University, in Tianjin, China. The goal of the school is to provide students with a challenging language learning environment, without all the rip-off fees and gimmicks that other schools throw in. They don't teach Tai Qi here, but really, you can find that on your own easily enough once you learn the language.
* Intense Learning Environment: Classes are two hours long, with a 10 minute break in the middle. They meet 5 days a week, Monday through Friday. You can study as much as you like, but 2 classes per day is generally enough, because for each class you can expect between 1-4 hours of additional homework per day.
* Flexible Schedule: We have classes meeting at 8:00am, 10:00am, 1pm, 3pm, 5pm, and 7 pm, so if you hate/love getting up early, there is always an option for you.
* Large Variety Of Classes: We have classes in spoken Chinese, HSK preparation courses, (both Intermediate and Advanced), classes in colloquial idioms, and more.
* Small Class Sizes: No more than 12 students per class. Usually between 5-8.
* Affordable: Tuition is 1200 RMB (about $180 USD) per month, for 4 hours of teaching per day.
*Location: Many schools in China are located far from their city's urban center. However, we are located right in the middle of Tianjin, China, one of China's largest cities, and only 1/2 hour away from Beijing by bullet train.
* Visas: Our school can provide invitation letters for 6 and 11 month student visas.
* Easy Transportation To/From School: If you decide to get your own apartment, the school has 3 free shuttle buses that can pick you up at various locations throughout the city.
Program Fees: $200 (Includes Visa Application Letter & Police Registration Fees)
Tuition: Around $1100 for 6 months, $2000 for 11 months
Housing: On campus housing ranges from $145-285 per month, although we can assist you with finding off-campus housing as well.
More Information Is Available here:
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/01/2008 08:32PM by Olive.