Search the dictionary
Search Chinese-Tools.com
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Chinese study program, Xiamen or Hangzhou?
Posted by: Xibanyaren2 (IP Logged)
Date: August 16, 2008 08:13AM
Nihao all of you,

I will go to learn chinese since next january for one year and a half. I have found many programs but I have to choose between hangzhou and xiamen. Have anyone taken part in Xiamen university in chinese program? how many hours per week and how is the quality? if anyone could help me. I am little lost.
xiexie nin for your help

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/16/2008 08:59AM by Olive.

Re: Chinese study program, Xiamen or Hangzhou?
Posted by: Yukihm (IP Logged)
Date: August 19, 2008 05:20AM
hello,you can study to Beijing.BeiJing's university is very good,I can help you improve mandarin oral.My msn is yukihm@163.com

Posted by: Receptor (IP Logged)
Date: December 21, 2008 09:51AM
Maybe hangzhou is a better choose

Posted by: Xmuoec (IP Logged)
Date: December 21, 2008 10:05PM
In Xiamen University:

About 20 class hours of compulsory Chinese course per week.
Now there are over 2000 foreigners in XMU.
More information at:
[english.xmuoec.com]
Major Courses: Elementary Chinese, Intermediate Chinese, Advanced Chinese, Oral Chinese, Chinese Listening, News Listening, Chinese Reading and Chinese Writing.
Optional Courses: HSK lectures (elementary and intermediate), Chinese Customs, Elementary Oral Chinese for Economy & Trade, Computer Application in Chinese Language, Newspaper Reading, Modern Chinese Phonetics, General Introduction to Chinese Character, Modern Chinese Grammar, Modern Chinese Rhetorics, Chinese language and social culture, Peoples and Customs in China, Translation, Poems of Tang Dynasty, Chinese Movies, Chinese Music, Chinese Calligraphy, I-go Game, Minnan Dialect, Chinese Kungfu, Chinese Dances, etc.
Credit hours: Students can choose their own courses according to their Chinese levels and suggestions of OEC office. The maximum credit hours is 24 per semester.

As for quality, you should ask the students who studied here, because I am working with admissions affairs of Xiamen University and you won't believe me if I say it is good.

Xibanyaren2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Nihao all of you,
>
> I will go to learn chinese since next january for
> one year and a half. I have found many programs
> but I have to choose between hangzhou and xiamen.
> Have anyone taken part in Xiamen university in
> chinese program? how many hours per week and how
> is the quality? if anyone could help me. I am
> little lost.
> xiexie nin for your help

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 12/21/2008 10:12PM by Xmuoec.

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 0.276s