Search the dictionary
Search Chinese-Tools.com
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Learn Mandarin and/or Cantonese in Hong Kong
Posted by: Sanchan (IP Logged)
Date: February 20, 2009 05:07AM
Hello

Does anyone know good language schools in Hong Kong which offer daily or weekly courses? I'm interested in both improving my Mandarin and Cantonese.

I'm happy to get to know your experiences with schools there.
Sandra

Re: Learn Mandarin and/or Cantonese in Hong Kong
Posted by: Jarnold (IP Logged)
Date: April 25, 2009 03:18AM
Sandra, Its gonna be kind of hard to do Mandarin in Hong Kong. I would recommend going over to Shenzhen (about 30 minutes away) in mainland where its waaay cheaper. I had a few friends come over looking to study Mandarin in the Hong Kong area and found this thing called south china learning institute. (www.southchinalearning.com) they absolutely loved it because apparently their package includes housing, travel to historic chinese cities and intensive mandarin plus other activities.
Good luck!
JArnold

Posted by: Hellohll (IP Logged)
Date: November 07, 2009 10:27AM
smiling smileywell,welcome to shenzhen.

Posted by: Christina8169 (IP Logged)
Date: December 24, 2009 12:25AM
Hi,
I am christina, i teach chinese online for foreigner. i can teach you chinese online if you like. i will make a special lesson plan according to your daily life and workfield. i will teach you chinese with a special and efficient teaching method. my student comes from different country, like america,canada,france, ireland,denmark,holland,romania ...ect countries, we can have a trial class on msn or skype if you like

my msn: christina8169@hotmail.com
my skype id: christina81691

Have a nice day
Christina

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 0.3s