Search the dictionary
Search Chinese-Tools.com
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Shanghai Mandarin Tutor available
Posted by: Pxhyw (IP Logged)
Date: April 10, 2009 05:28AM
Hi, everyone. This is May who has great passion in teaching Chinese. I really love Chinese Characters and cross-culture. So I also like to help you to study Mandarin. You will find that it’s very interesting to study with me. All my students enjoy my lesson very much.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/30/2010 12:55PM by Pxhyw.

Shanghai Mandarin Tutor available (close to Metro line 2, 3, 4)
Date: April 25, 2009 03:13AM
Hi, everyone. I am a native Chinese who has great passion in teaching Chinese. And my major is also teaching Chinese as a foreign language. I really love Chinese Characters and cross-culture. So I like to help you to study Mandarin. You will find that it’s very interesting to study with me. All my students enjoy my lesson very much.

The hours are very flexible. I could offer you a free trial lesson and recommend a suitable textbook. For beginners the charge will be 50yuan/hour (usually 2hours once). So the only thing you need to do is just send me an email: pxhyw@hotmail.com

The location: Since I am living close to Zhongshan park, so it would be good if you live close to Metro line 2, 3 or 4.

Shanghai Private Mandarin Tutor available (65rmb/hour)
Date: January 17, 2010 10:18PM
Hi, it’s May. I am a native Chinese and has three years experience in teaching Chinese. I really enjoy teaching and love this job. If you study Mandarin with me, you will find how interesting it is.

My education background: Bachelor degree in teaching Chinese as a foreign language.

The hours are very flexible. I can come to your place or we can find a place outside. I live close to Zhongshan Park (metro line 2, 3 or 4). I can go to anyplace in downtown.

I also could recommend a suitable textbook. The charge will be 100yuan / 1.5hours, 130yuan / 2hours. For detail the information, please drop email to:
may.mandarin@gmail.com

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/21/2010 11:20AM by Pxhyw.

Shanghai Mandarin Tutor available (65-80rmb/hour)
Date: January 17, 2010 10:21PM
Hi, it’s May. I am a native Chinese and has three years experience in teaching Chinese. I really enjoy teaching and love this job. If you study Mandarin with me, you will find how interesting it is.

My education background: Bachelor degree in teaching Chinese as a foreign language.

The hours are very flexible. I can come to your place or we can find a place outside. I live close to Zhongshan Park (metro line 2, 3 or 4).

I also could recommend a suitable textbook. The charge will be 120yuan / 1.5hours, 150yuan / 2hours or 200yuan / 3hours. You will get discount if you book more lessons. For detail the information, please drop email to:
may.mandarin@gmail.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/11/2010 08:31AM by Pxhyw.

Re: Shanghai Mandarin Tutor available (50-60rmb/hour)
Posted by: Liutingting8282 (IP Logged)
Date: February 02, 2010 09:00PM
This is Samantha ,an English & Chinese bilingual interpreter/translator/chinese language teacher in Xian,Shaanxi

province, China .with more than four years experience. I would like to help you with your trip in xian.
The products that I might be knowledgeable to help:
hardware /garment/financing/ travel/chinese language teaching
my rate is :RMB100-150 per day in xian
if you have any interest pls contact me.
Contact Info
E-mail: liutingting8282 @ hotmail . com
P.M: +86 15091377771

Date: October 21, 2010 11:22AM

The hours are very flexible. I can come to your place or we can find a place outside. I live close to Zhongshan Park (metro line 2, 3 or 4). I can go to anyplace in downtown.

I also could recommend a suitable textbook. The charge will be 100yuan / 1.5hours, 130yuan / 2hours. For detail the information, please drop email to:
may.mandarin@gmail.com

Date: November 09, 2010 05:02AM

My education background: Bachelor degree in teaching Chinese as a foreign language. (East China Normal University)

I also could recommend a suitable textbook. The charge will be 100 yuan / 1.5 hours, 130 yuan / 2 hours. For detail of the information, please drop email to: may.mandarin@gmail.com

Re: Shanghai Mandarin Tutor available
Posted by: Andrew.Tseng047 (IP Logged)
Date: February 06, 2012 08:28AM
★You can speak fluent Chinese in 40 hours ★

As an experience mandarin teacher,
I know how to help the people from the Western country to learn and improve their Chinese language ability.
Just come to have a free demo, I will show you the way how I do the teaching job and the key skills how to help you to speak good Chinese within 40 hours.
Do you believe me?smileys with beer

Anyway, send me an e mail, I will contact you as soon as possible.
I am in Shanghai.

joe.in.sh@gmail.com

021-52287809

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 0.263s