Search the dictionary
Search Chinese-Tools.com
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Come to Qingzhou (small city in Shandong) to learn Chinese
Posted by: lianjiang (IP Logged)
Date: April 26, 2009 10:27AM
please come to small city in china to learn chinese,i live in shandong provence qingzhou city,it is beutiful city,you come here,i teach you chinese and you teach me english,if you come,i welcome you.i offer house,you and i sponsor english training class together,it will get some money of life,you aso come into college of local to learn chinese cultrue and history,it is low price of life,who want to come here?please contect me,i think i will make a good friend with you,my email [email protected]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/26/2009 10:34PM by Olive.

offer house and job in china for free exchange language
Date: April 27, 2009 08:49PM
hi,i live in shandong province qingzhou city,it is small beautiful city .if you want to learn chinese.please come here,i teach you chinese and you teach me english,i can help you to find a teaching job and house,your chinese is better in one year,your future will be very good,if you want ,please conect me,my email [email protected]

« Youth For Understanding » in Qingzhou, welcome to my family
Date: April 27, 2009 09:23PM
international Youth For Understanding (YFU)organization,welcome enter my family,i live in shandong province qingzhou city ,my email [email protected]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/27/2009 11:11PM by Olive.

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 0.04s