Search the dictionary
Search Chinese-Tools.com
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Decorate home with Chinese antique furniture, Asian decor?
Posted by: Antiquescn (IP Logged)
Date: September 30, 2011 06:45PM
One of my customers decorate his house with Chinese antique furniture, old styles, Tibetan lacquer housewares, Japanese tansu. It looks unique and beautiful.
A saying goes "only nationality can be the worldness".

People everywhere like the ones with special national and regional things with their culture, history and characteristics. For example Chinese altar table, marriage bed, Japanese tansu, Korean cabinet, Tibetan lacquerwares home decor.

What's your idea? And I'll be also glad to get some tips from you to share.

http://www.antiquescn.com

http://www.folkartcn.com

Chinese antique furniture, lacquer furniture

Re: Decorate home with Chinese antique furniture, Asian decor?
Posted by: Uchina (IP Logged)
Date: November 13, 2011 09:36AM
How are you,

I am a sourcing agent ,buying agent and shipping agent .
If you need my help,Pls contact me
MSN: angela9966_@hotmail.com
Gmail: zhou.9966@gmail.com

email: angela6633@126.com

I am familiar with fashion clothes,jeans,shoes,handbag,fabric,leather,jewellery,homedecoration items,electronic ,computer,furniture ,bamboo markets and some

of the factories in GuangDong .

Mobile: 0086 15011716998

Thanks&Best Regards

Angela

Posted by: Y2k20005050 (IP Logged)
Date: November 13, 2011 11:55AM
hello,
am delighted in seeing your profile today and it interest me so much to know more about you ,meanwhile am manuel by name and am a simple respectful young man ,yes is ture that age,color and distance does not count in love so here is my private email address for you to contact me (manuel_malam@yahoo.com) in order to know more about you and send you my pictures ,hoping to hear from you soon,
manuel

Posted by: Jamesart888 (IP Logged)
Date: November 28, 2011 04:19AM
Royal's Chinese Antique Furniture Shop in Shanghai China

WEB: [www.easterncurio.com]

--- occupy 500m2 square meter warehouse, focusing Chinese antique furniture, Make to Order Reproduction furnitures, 1930 Shanghai Art Deco Furniture
--- is an antique restoration & wood finishing company based in Shanghai City. Specializing in Chinese Antique Traditional furniture Polishing, Color Matching, Piece Replacement, Re-gluing , Repairing.and Re-canning.,Wood carving, Mechanical repairing, Gold/Silver galvanizing, Anodizing, sofa upholstery
--- run business Chinese antique furniture business 15 years in Shanghai, export to 60 countries and regions in the World, fluent in English. Of course, in Chinese
--- Free Delivery within Shanghai, or Pick up Freely by clients.
--- Resident outside of Shanghai city, Wooden Package/Truck Carrier way to ship to your door house Address, such as Chongqing, Beijing and other cities.
--- 40 minutes driving time from downtown Shanghai, close by Hongqiao Airport. Send SMS to 13901685220 for the directions. OR taking subway No.2, get off at XuJing Dong Station, will be collected by our team and then go to our warehouse for visiting.
--- export personal belongings for abroad residents lived in Shanghai
--- Chinese Furniture Hardware in Brass material, ship worldwide basis, online Ordering.Custom made Chinese furniture hardware

Mobile Phone :0086 13901685220 OR 13621990301
Opening Time: Monday to Sunday, 9:00 am to 18:00pm, appointment necessary
EMAIL: Shanghaifurniture@hotmail.com
ATTN: Mr. Royal Hsu
Address : NO.4849 Beiqing Road,QingPu Region Shanghai China
(BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please send SMS for the directions how to get here)
地址:中国上海市青浦区北青公路4849号(靠嘉松公路)

Posted by: Rosemathus (IP Logged)
Date: February 04, 2012 07:38AM
Wow! Its really very nice cabinet. I like it a lot. Here is another Chinese antique furniture that i like most.

alno cabinet hardware

Posted by: Jamesart888 (IP Logged)
Date: November 28, 2013 07:51AM
Royal's Chinese Antique Furniture Shop in Shanghai China

WEB: [www.easterncurio.com]

--- occupy 500m2 square meter warehouse, focusing Chinese antique furniture, Make to Order Reproduction furnitures, 1930 Shanghai Art Deco Furniture
--- is an antique restoration & wood finishing company based in Shanghai City. Specializing in Chinese Antique Traditional furniture Polishing, Color Matching, Piece Replacement, Re-gluing , Repairing.and Re-canning.,Wood carving, Mechanical repairing, Gold/Silver galvanizing, Anodizing, sofa upholstery
--- run business Chinese antique furniture business 15 years in Shanghai, export to 60 countries and regions in the World, fluent in English. Of course, in Chinese
--- Free Delivery within Shanghai, or Pick up Freely by clients.
--- Resident outside of Shanghai city, Wooden Package/Truck Carrier way to ship to your door house Address, such as Chongqing, Beijing and other cities.
--- 40 minutes driving time from downtown Shanghai, close by Hongqiao Airport. Send SMS to 13901685220 for the directions. OR taking subway No.2, get off at XuJing Dong Station, will be collected by our team and then go to our warehouse for visiting.
--- export personal belongings for abroad residents lived in Shanghai
--- Chinese Furniture Hardware in Brass material, ship worldwide basis, online Ordering.Custom made Chinese furniture hardware

Mobile Phone :0086 13901685220 OR 13621990301
Opening Time: Monday to Sunday, 9:00 am to 18:00pm, appointment necessary
EMAIL: Shanghaifurniture@hotmail.com

[img]http://www.easterncurio.com/easten%20curio/Afurniture/ItemForOn-Selling/A1S170501.jpg [/img]

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 0.649s