Search the dictionary
Search Chinese-Tools.com
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
2. Professional Chinese/English interpreter, translator& tour guide available in Shanghai
Posted by: Chinatrips (IP Logged)
Date: January 04, 2013 04:47PM
Come to China for business or vacation? Oriental Traveller provides a good grade service of car rental, shopping/tour guide, interpreter &translator for individual as well as for corporation in Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou, Shenzhen and neighboring cities such as Suzhou, Hangzhou, Ningbo etc. In addition, we operate our tours on a private basis in order to ensure the highest standards for our guests. Our price is very competitive and your satisfaction is our pursued goal.

We have a professional team to help our business clients for outsourcing, Quality Control, Attending trade/fair, factory/company visiting& negotiation, Shipment arrangement. Oriental Traveller is your liaison and office in China!
For more info, please visit our website [www.orientaltraveller.com]

Professional Chinese/English interpreter, translator& tour guide available in Shanghai
Date: January 10, 2013 11:58PM
Hello, greeting from Caroline! We have different car model with driver available for individual and enterprise in Guangzhou. If you’re looking for a half or full day rental for sightseeing, shopping, event and business, family monthly rental for school or work transfer, airport, port and station, city transfer, we’ll provide the appropriate model for you with the best price. Below is the car model we have:
VW Passat (4pax)- Guangzhou airport transfer 350RMB, Daily rental 650RMB
Hyundai Refine (6pax) - Guangzhou airport transfer 350RMB, Daily rental 650RMB
Buick GL8 (6pax) - Guangzhou airport transfer 400RMB, Daily rental 750RMB
More than 6 passengers we have Benz MB100 and Toyota Coaster available upon request, we have luxury model such as Audi A6L and limousine available for booking.

Please email me for booking or enquiry:caroline@orientaltraveller.com or give me a call +86 187 2195 6470
For more info, please visit our website [www.orientaltraveller.com]

Re: 2. Professional Chinese/English interpreter, translator& tour guide available in Shanghai
Date: February 01, 2013 09:42PM
The Bund (Wai Tan) Walking Tour
[www.orientaltraveller.com]

Re: 2. Professional Chinese/English interpreter, translator& tour guide available in Shanghai
Posted by: Uchina (IP Logged)
Date: February 02, 2013 07:56AM
How are you,
I am a sourcing agent ,buying agent and shipping agent .
If you need my help,Pls contact me
MSN: angela9966_@hotmail.com
Gmail: zhou.9966@gmail.com
email: angela6633@126.com
Website: [www.gzsd.icoc.cn] I am familiar with fashionclothes,jeans,shoes,handbag,fabric,lingerie,leather,jewellery,homedecoration
items,electronic ,computer,furniture ,bamboo markets ,hardware
markets,fresh plants ,flowers,pet,fishing,fishing tools ,garden use
tool and material market,like fiber glass rod,bird
netting,ipad accessories, etc....and some
of the iron door,iron art,iron furniture factories in GuangDong .
Pls donot hesitate to contact me,i may be your big help.
I can offer many different styles especially lady fashion wear in low
price of stock lot.
Welcome send me pic or sample for order to make.
Mobile: 0086 15011716998

Date: February 14, 2013 09:17AM
Hello, this is Caroline and I provide Sedan and Van for my clients in and out Shanghai. The cars are new with safe driver. If you’re looking for a car and a reliable driver for you to:

 Pudong airport transfer 350RMB (in Shanghai)
 Hongqiao airport transfer 250RMB (in Shanghai)
 Daily Rental in Shanghai 650RMB for 8hours, within 100km
 Half day car rental 350RMB for 4 hours within 50km

The car is also available for:
 Sightseeing
 Shopping
 School or work transfer
 Traveling to Suzhou, Kunshan, Wuxi, Changzhou, Hangzhou, Ningbo, Shaoxing, Taizhou, Nanjing and other cities
 Go to Watertown
 Yearly or monthly rental

No matter wherever you are, I’ll have the car to pick you up and drop you off to the right place on time. Time is precious, you are important! Start your safe trip in China! Your private driver with nice car! Please email me for booking: miamiaha@gmail.com or give me a call +86-136-7177-3434(Please text me if I can’t answer your phone)

Posted by: Lauraleeli (IP Logged)
Date: May 05, 2013 11:29PM
Shanghai Interpreter Offer you an Intelligent Trip

My name is Laura Lee. I graduated with a business management degree and studied English at the respected Fudan University. Having been an interpreter for some time, I have gained a rich experience and understanding of operating in the field of business. I am very much focused on adapting to the varying needs of the business world whatever your line of business may be. My aim is to provide a highly professional approach to suit your requirements whilst in Shanghai, culminating in an enjoyable and successful conclusion to your trip.

Don't miss the opportunity to utilize my skills. Communication between clients is a key ingredient, particularly when different cultures are involved. In that regard I can guarantee the care and attention you would rightly expect.

Should your requirement be for a private guide and you wish to adopt a more relaxed easy pace, I can use my considerable local knowledge to show you some of the sights. Whatever your mood you can experience a real flavor of one of the most vibrant and diverse city in the world.

Being a people person, you can be assured of my good intentions and warm and friendly Shanghai hospitality.

Work qualifications can be viewed at www.shanghainterpreter.blog.com

Contact details:
www.bossinterpreter.com
www.shanghaiinterpreter.blog.com
Email: lauraleetour@139.com
Cell phone:0086-13671700748
I only charge you $100USD a day
Please don't let your business trip skip with regret

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 1.251s