Search the dictionary
Search Chinese-Tools.com
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK) pick up and drop off service
Posted by: Chinatrips (IP Logged)
Date: January 10, 2013 11:57PM
Hello, greeting from Caroline! We have different car model with driver available for individual and enterprise in Beijing. If you’re looking for a half or full day rental for sightseeing, shopping, event and business, family monthly rental for school or work transfer, airport, port and station, city transfer, we’ll provide the appropriate model for you with the best price. Below is the car model we have:
VW Passat (4pax)- Beijing airport transfer 350RMB, Daily rental 650RMB
Hyundai Refine (6pax) - Beijing airport transfer 450RMB, Daily rental 650RMB
Buick GL8 (6pax) - Beijing airport transfer 400RMB, Daily rental 750RMB
More than 6 passengers we have Benz MB100 and Toyota Coaster available upon request, we have luxury model such as Audi A6L and limousine available for booking.

Please email me for booking or enquiry:caroline@orientaltraveller.com or give me a call +86 187 2195 6470
For more info, please visit our website [www.orientaltraveller.com]

Re: Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK) pick up and drop off service
Posted by: Uchina (IP Logged)
Date: January 28, 2013 09:16PM
how are you.This is Angela from Guang Zhou.
I am a sourcing agent ,buying agent and shipping agent .
If you need my help,Pls contact me
MSN: angela9966_@hotmail.com
Gmail: zhou.9966@gmail.com

email: angela6633@126.com Skype: angelamarketguide Website: [chinabusinessagent.chinatripguider.com]

I am familiar with fashion clothes,jeans,shoes,handbag,fabric,leather,jewellery,homedecoration items,electronic ,computer,furniture ,bamboo markets and some

of the factories in GuangDong .

Mobile: 0086 15011716998

Date: February 01, 2013 08:51PM
Beijing Opera is a synthesis of stylized action, singing, dialogue and mime, acrobatic fighting and dancing to represent a story or depict different characters and their feelings of gladness, anger, sorrow, happiness, surprise, fear and sadness. The characters may be loyal or treacherous, beautiful or ugly, good or bad, their images being vividly manifested.

The repertoire of Beijing Opera is mainly engaged in fairy tales of preceding dynasties, important historical events, emperors, ministers and generals, geniuses and great beauties, from the ancient times to Yao, Shun, Yu, the Spring and Autumn Period, the Warring States Period and the dynasties of Qin, Han, Sui, Tang, Song, Yuan, Ming, Qing. Some of them also were adopted from the literature and classical novels, which are well known among the public but may not be an accurate account of history.

The music of Beijing Opera is that of the "plate and cavity style".Its melody with harmonious rhythms is graceful and pleasing to the ears. The melody may be classified into two groups: "Xipi" and "erhong", guiding pattern, original pattern, slow pattern, quick pattern, desultory pattern being their chief patterns. The performance is accompanied by a tune played on wind instruments, percussion instruments and stringed instruments, the chief musical instruments being jinghu (a two-stringed bowed instrument with a high register), yueqin (a four-stringed plucked instrument with a full-moon-shaped sound box), Sanxian (a three-stringed plucked instrument), Suona horn, flute drum, big-gong, cymbals, small-gong, etc.

Performance: Peking Opera
Address: 175 Yongan Road, Xuanwu District, Beijing"
Book tickets via email: cs@orientaltraveller.com
Show Time: Daily 7:30-8:45pm
Ticket Price: RMB180/p.p - 680/p.p

Posted by: Uchina (IP Logged)
Date: February 02, 2013 07:56AM
How are you,
I am a sourcing agent ,buying agent and shipping agent .
If you need my help,Pls contact me
MSN: angela9966_@hotmail.com
Gmail: zhou.9966@gmail.com
email: angela6633@126.com
Website: [www.gzsd.icoc.cn] I am familiar with fashionclothes,jeans,shoes,handbag,fabric,lingerie,leather,jewellery,homedecoration
items,electronic ,computer,furniture ,bamboo markets ,hardware
markets,fresh plants ,flowers,pet,fishing,fishing tools ,garden use
tool and material market,like fiber glass rod,bird
netting,ipad accessories, etc....and some
of the iron door,iron art,iron furniture factories in GuangDong .
Pls donot hesitate to contact me,i may be your big help.
I can offer many different styles especially lady fashion wear in low
price of stock lot.
Welcome send me pic or sample for order to make.
Mobile: 0086 15011716998

Date: February 14, 2013 09:16AM
Hello, are you looking for a reliable and experienced interpreter and translator in Beijing? My name is Caroline and I’ve worked as interpreter for more than 9 years. I excel in business negotiation, conference meeting interpretation, shopping assistance, trade show exhibiting and sightseeing tour etc. Mainly of my clients are from Europe, US, Australia, India, Singapore and so on, they’re satisfied about my translation skill as well as my negotiation performance. Recommendation letter is available upon request.
I also help my clients for: outsourcing, marketing survey and quality control. I’m the right person you’re looking for and can be your rep in China!
Please email me for booking or enquiry:caroline@orientaltraveller.com or give me a call +86 187 2195 6470
Or you can visit [www.orientaltraveller.com]

Date: July 24, 2013 10:12AM
 Beijing Capital International Airport (BCIA) sedan transfer 350RMB (in Beijing)
 Daily Rental in Beijing 650RMB for 8hours, within 100km
 Half day car rental 400RMB for 4 hours within 50km

Date: October 10, 2013 04:23AM
The car is also available for:
Sightseeing
Shopping
School or work transfer
Traveling to Suzhou, Kunshan, Wuxi, Changzhou, Hangzhou, Ningbo, Shaoxing, Taizhou, Nanjing and other cities
Go to Watertown
Yearly or monthly rental

No matter wherever you are, I’ll have the car to pick you up and drop you off to the right place on time. Time is precious, you are important! Start your safe trip in China! Your private driver with nice car!
Please email me for booking: melissa@orientaltraveller.com or give me a call +86-136-7177-3434(Please text me if I can’t answer your phone)

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 0.076s