Search the dictionary
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Travel to China: Get visa, study, and internship
Posted by: Nicole210 (IP Logged)
Date: November 13, 2013 01:02AM
Hello friends,
Do you want to travel to China and learn Chinese language and culture?

A great opportunity is waiting for you! First, learn 3 months Chinese mandarin. Then, do 3 months paid internship. Finally, transfer to full-time jobs or pursue further education in China. A 6 months student visa is another pleasant surprise for you.

For this program, the time is flexible, the schedule can be customized, and the support is caring. You can learn, earn, have fun, and explore China!

If you have interests, pls email to [email protected]
Thank you!

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 0.038s