Windhorse tour - Tibet / Sichuan / Yangtze River
Posted by: floraxch (IP Logged)
Date: October 16, 2007 03:36AM
Wind Horse, called Lung Ta in Tibetan, is the name of a particular kind of prayer flag, which are always seen on mountain tops, high passes, bridges, by the river side, on the family houses and monasteries in Tibet. Lung Ta is important to all Tibetans.
Lung Ta is a prayer. When the wind catches the flags, the prayer printed on them are carried on the breeze and distributed for the benefit of all living things. The purpose of Lung Ta is to entreat the Wind Horse to intercede on our behalf, by petitioning Buddhist deities and protectors, to give us good fortune and to remove obstacles from our way. We pray for the well-being of all creatures and give thanks for our life by Lung Ta, and still hope you will be well and have a safe journey with us.
What we offer
Services offered by Windhorse Tour as following:
- Assist you with the application for Tibet Entry Permit(Individual travel);
- Pre-designed Tibet /Sichuan Tour Packages booking on line;
- Deluxe/ Luxury / Budget Yangtze River Cruises booking on line;
- Tailor-made Tibet / Sichuan / Yangtze River Cruises schedules;
- Car Rental in Tibet and Sichuan;
- Discount Hotel Booking in China;
- Domestic air tickets and International air tickets out of China;
- Train Tickets in Chengdu and Tibet;
- Guide services in English, Japanese, German and other languages
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/16/2007 05:16AM by Olive.