There are two solutions on working permit application:

Solution 1: do the visa conversion without leaving China
1. apply a employment license;
2. apply a conversion from L/F to Z;
3. apply working permit;
4. apply a 1 year residence permit.

Solution 2: apply a working invitation letter
1. apply a employment license;
2. apply a working invitation letter and fly to HK or other country to apply a Z visa by the letter;
3. extend your Z visa;
4. apply a 1 year residence permit.
For any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by:

Add: Room 707-708, CYTS Plaza, Dongzhimen South Street No.5, Beijing, China

Re: How to get a working permit in China?
Posted by: Angie88 (IP Logged)
Date: October 27, 2009 02:44AM
Hi,I’m Angie, from a professional China visa service company in Beijing. We have a decade of year running this company, and provide a wide range of convenient, reliable and economic visa service to expats: e.g. invitation letter, L/F/Z visa extension or alteration, changing L to F visa, changing L/F to working visa, driver license and so on. Working visa (Z visa) is our specialty.

Our advantages on doing Z visa:
1. If you have L visa or F visa, as long as you never changed your visa type, we can switch L or F visa to Z visa directly in Beijing; you don’t need to go outside of China.
2. If you have Z visa, we can also extend your Z visa directly in Beijing. However, on the condition that you have Z visa and without a working company, we can also do Z visa extension for you.
3. If you don’t have BA degree, two-year working experience, less than 24 years old or even working company, don’t worry and we could help you do Z visa.
4. Usually, it takes around 35 working days to do Z visa.
Besides, if you are urgent, Fast-tract Z visa will be available for only several working days.
Besides, now we can do F extension for complete 6 months with one, double and multi entries.

If you are interested in it, please contact me at jiarong_zh@hotmail.com OR call me at 13810375918. I would like to help you.
If convenient, welcome to our office to have a better known of us. Our office is at Room707-708, CYTS Plaza, No.5 Dongzhimen South Avenue, Dongcheng District, Beijing, P.R.C.
(北京东城区东直门南大街5号中青旅大厦)

Posted by: Brian99 (IP Logged)
Date: October 28, 2009 10:39PM
What they are not telling you is that you can simply jump on a train, or take a plane to Hong Kong, and do it for a fraction of the cost, or pay an agent in Hong Kong to do it for a fraction of the cost. Using these agents to convert an L to F to Z inside China is dopey at best. Your looking at spending 8 to 10,000 yuan for something you can have done in Hong Kong for 1,400 yuan, minus travel costs of course.

These visa agents are parasites, they don't do anything you could not do yourself, they simply pay officials working in the PSB visa office to not ask questions about all these conversions, then they keep the largest share of money being made. The max cost of any visa is 1,400 yuan, if you pay for their double whammy two visa service of L to F and then F to Z, you will end up spending over 10,000 I think. Hardly worth it.

Go to HK, it's worth the time, and money you will save. These people do nothing you can't do yourself, and they are thieves to boot.

Posted by: Angie88 (IP Logged)
Date: November 04, 2009 01:16AM
dear Brian99.

First, I thought you dont not understand Z(work) visa of China.because if you want to do Z visa you need alot of paper.if you have all paper you can do it by yourself.but,as we know, some of foreigners they dont have the degree and 2 years of work experience. so they and the company are unable to handle Z visa at all.

Second, I thought you said is not comprehensive. not every one would like goto HongKong just for visa. some of my clients they are have full time job in beijing,and they are all sick of it(every year goto HK).

In fact, this is a service, a help, what do you think?

PS: Do not be too extreme,its good for you.

Thank you.
Have a nice day.

Angie

Posted by: Brian99 (IP Logged)
Date: November 06, 2009 06:57AM
Yes, a trip once a year to Hong Kong is indeed to extreme for most people, what was I thinking. LOL.

Gimmie a break. Lots of paper? Indeed there is a fair amount involved, things which any good school will take care of. if you don't have a degree, and want to teach English here, as far as I know you can not get a Z visa, not a legal one anyhow. Also a Z visa and work permit are two entirely different things. Are you saying you can help people get both?

I see you did not comment on price, last I heard two years ago people were charging around 8,000 yuan for a Z visa, price has likely gone up. What are you charging for a visa that costs 1,400 yuan in Kong Kong?

Your services may be of help to some who wish to dwell in the gray areas and constantly fear deportation, however they certainly don't come cheap. Maybe you can help people who have no degrees get a Z visa, but why on earth would they pay you 10 grand plus for such an honor? That's just crazy. I think if anything is "extreme" here its yours and your fellows prices. What do you think?

Posted by: Cheickmarc (IP Logged)
Date: February 19, 2011 04:13AM
I need to get china visa for 1 year, i don’t have BA degree, but i have two-year working experience in computer compagny.

Please reply me
cheickmarc@live.fr

+225 45111553 / +225 02637255

Posted by: Zhants2008 (IP Logged)
Date: February 22, 2011 10:21PM
Visa Service for foreigners in China

▲ China Visa Solutions:
△ Visa Extension(L→L,F→F ,Z→Z)
△ Visa Alteration (L→F,L→Z ,F→Z,X→L,Z→L)
△ All Types of Invitation Letters
△ Z Visa Service (Foreigners can apply for a Z visa without leaving China)

If you are in the need for one or more of the services above, please contact,
Contact Person:James
Tel: +86-10-58156222 ext.-123
Cell Phone: +86 -138 1030 4060
QQ:283277233
MSN: zhants2008@hotmail.com
E-mail: james_china@yeah.net
ADD: Room707-708,CYTS Plaza,No.5 DongZhimenSouthAvenue,Dongcheng District, Beijing,China

Posted by: Titu (IP Logged)
Date: September 13, 2012 05:32AM
i am prasant from india. I have BCS IT Degree with 4 years of work experinece as a windows server suport engineer.and i want to work and live in china so how do i get visa and job ....can any one help me what to do ........?

Posted by: Cornee (IP Logged)
Date: February 20, 2013 03:22AM
hi every one, I'm a young graduated of business school and now I'm working in china, in shanghai. It's clear that it's very complicated to obtain a working visa for china, because there are a lot of informations to provide to the Chinese government. but a lot of information are on the embassy website , furthermore I found more specific information on a consulting website, which help a lot. [ins-globalconsulting.com]! hope it will be useful. if you have any further question fell free to ask. :-)

have a nice trip.
best regards

Posted by: Camille.G (IP Logged)
Date: March 01, 2013 04:16AM
Cornee Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> hi every one, I'm a young graduated of business
> school and now I'm working in china, in shanghai.
> It's clear that it's very complicated to obtain a
> working visa for china, because there are a lot of
> informations to provide to the Chinese government.
> but a lot of information are on the embassy
> website , furthermore I found more specific
> information on a consulting website, which help a
> lot. [ins-globalconsulting.com]! hope
> it will be useful. if you have any further
> question fell free to ask. :-)
>
> have a nice trip.
> best regards

Thanks you cornee spinning smiley sticking its tongue out for this articles. I used both, the Chinese embassy and this blog content, it helped me to have a better understanding of Chinese government expectations.

have a nice day

Posted by: Camille.G (IP Logged)
Date: April 23, 2013 05:44AM
Actually i found the good article, which exactly specify all requirement for the working visa in china on your blogsmiling smiley

-Working visa China

What is cool, is that there a many informations relatives to others procedures to follow or problems encountered

Thksspinning smiley sticking its tongue out

i really need help i qq with my gf every day and night for 6 years
Posted by: Randyg (IP Logged)
Date: December 11, 2013 01:06AM
I need to know how to stay and live in china I would work a nasty poop related job I don't care I just want live with her I have no collage for the work visa I know that getting her to usa requires a marrage visa and the requirements are a 15 000 doller annual income with is so dumb I get 7000 a year and I have all nice new of best technology so its a stupid rule please help to live in china usa goverments corrupt

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 0.544s