Search the dictionary
Search Chinese-Tools.com
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Chinese solution.Here is a good news for you.The best way to learn Chinese.60/hour.100/2hours.
Posted by: Freepeter (IP Logged)
Date: March 01, 2010 08:23AM
Hey, Everyone.Here is the good news for you.
Do you have this kind the feeling?You really want to practice your oral Chinese?But when you sit down with a teacher,you always don't know what to talk about and you have to follow a book,and it seems a little boring and the effect is not very good.Mabye you want to go out with a teacher and just talk,but it will cost you a lot of time.
Here is a good method,I've taken hundreds of pictures in Haidian,including foods,streets,transtportation,stores,super-martets,and many things,like fruits,clothes,wine and so on,which we can use when we want to practice oral Chinese.I have classified them which can be used in different topics.
Do we need a book?yes,especially for the beginners,but we will pay at least half of our time practising.I will take my laptop.So we can go into a supermarket,going to a restarant...and practice your Chinese.In fact I will teach you more Chinese Characters if like to learn which you can see in the streets or some other places.
I am a teacher in one agency in Wudaokou areas.
Just send me email or a sms,I will reply you as soon as possible.
The charge will be 60/hour and 100/2hours.If you have many lessons a week or you have a financial problem.I would agree to give you a discount.
Email:7897878@gmail.com

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 0.107s