Search the dictionary
Search Chinese-Tools.com
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Come to find the best mandarin teachers in Shanghai!!
Posted by: bcculture (IP Logged)
Date: June 12, 2007 04:12AM
Want the taxi drivers understand your destination?
Want to tell the waiter what you want to order?
Want to chat with your Chinese colleagues in Chinese fluently?
Want to understand more Chinese traditional customs?
Want to learn mandarin?
Please contact us, we have professional Chinese teachers and promise you learn more useful mandarin quickly.

Contact Person: Nicol
Tel: +86-21-50817801/50817802
E-mail: bcculture@gmail.com

Re: Come to find the best mandarin teachers in Shanghai!!
Date: June 12, 2007 04:14AM
If you have any question, pls just call me or post your comments. winking smiley

Posted by: Arnold (IP Logged)
Date: June 12, 2007 12:59PM
Hi BC,
I have a question, how many times between going from the level "Tell the waiter what you want to order" and the level "Chat with your Chinese colleagues in Chinese fluently"?

Date: June 13, 2007 02:33AM
Hi Arnold,
Thanks for your question. For learning mandarin,usually there are three levels: beginning, intermidiate and advanced. The question you ask is just from the beginning to the advanced. Generally, after lessons of 60 hours,you can grasp about 400 vocabulary,1200 common sentences,of course you can order what you like. If you want to chat with others in Chinese fluently, at least you should take 180 hours'class.After it,you can grasp at least 1500 vocabulary and 5000 common sentences.
Of course,if you speak mandarin often, the time you need will be shorter.
So may I ask what's your Chinese level now?Do you have chance to speak Chinese in your daily life?

Date: July 10, 2007 02:10AM
I am very happy to see so many people post their message to say that they are very interested in learning mandarin. As a mandarin learning center, we promise you the good teachers and good teaching quality.
If you need any help, you also can contact us, we will try our best to help you.

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 0.526s