Search the dictionary
Search Chinese-Tools.com
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Xiamen interpreter/Xiamen translator/Xiamen tour guide
Posted by: Zheyanbest (IP Logged)
Date: March 02, 2015 04:19AM
contact me at this number:0086+15960805352.(or e-mail:zheyanbest@sina.com)

Hello, my name is Kobe. I'm an interpreter in Xiamen who is professionally trained and has rich experience in business interpretation. I graduated from Xiamen university(one of the top 20 universities in China)with a master degree in engineering. And I'm a confident man full of passion, energy and responsibility. I'm good at communicating with people, and I will always stand on your side and protect your interests. Now I'm in my best spirit and is ready for any challenge. If you hire me to be your interpreter, I'm so sure we'll be good friends as well.

Plus: I am a native of Xiamen, so I can also be your personal tour guide and take you anywhere you want to visit in Xiamen.

Services Available:
Business Meeting / Negotiations, Exhibition / Trade Show, Factory / Supplier Visiting, Market Research, Set up an Office, Business secretary, product sourcing, Personal tour guide, Personal assistant, Import and Export consulting, Airport Pick up, Local Attractions/Local Food/Shopping / Car services.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you need an interpreter in Xiamen.Xiamen interpreter/Xiamen translator

Re: Xiamen interpreter/Xiamen translator/Xiamen tour guide
Posted by: Ronaldboll (IP Logged)
Date: March 02, 2015 07:48AM

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 0.273s