Search the dictionary
Search Chinese-Tools.com
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Sourcing Agent in Dongguan China
Posted by: Ekkopal (IP Logged)
Date: June 22, 2011 09:53AM
If it's your first time to buy from China, it's always recommended to use a professional sourcing agent who specializes on sourcing and buying the products you're looking to buy "on the ground" in China. Even if your first order quantity is kinda low, the sourcing/buying agent can still get good price and utmost cooperation from the factory with the leverage they have because the chances are they have several other orders being produced at the same factory or they had good cooperation with the factory before and have gain good trust and reputation from the factory.

By working hard for your business, as well as for themselves, the professional sourcing agents can always provide the services that most medium and small factories can’t because the benefit of the sourcing agent who handles your project is closely connected with the success of your project.

We, Ekko-Pal Industries Limited, are a professional sourcing/buying agent based in Dongguan where hundreds and thousands of factories, covering a wide range of products, are located. For more details on what we can do for your outsourcing to China, please visit our web site at www dot ekko-pal dot com

------------------------------
Joe Zhang
Project Manager
Ekko-Pal Industries Limited (Dongguan)
Tel: 86-769 8187 0779
Email: sales(at)ekko-pal.com

Re: Sourcing Agent in Dongguan China
Posted by: Uchina (IP Logged)
Date: June 26, 2011 08:18AM
how are you.This is Angela from Guang Zhou.
I am a sourcing agent ,buying agent and shipping agent .
If you need my help,Pls contact me
MSN: angela9966_@hotmail.com
Gmail: zhou.9966@gmail.com

email: angela6633@126.com

I am familiar with fashion clothes,jeans,shoes,handbag,fabric,leather,jewellery,homedecoration items,electronic ,computer,furniture ,bamboo markets and some

of the factories in GuangDong .

Mobile: 0086 15011716998

Posted by: Elisabethwang (IP Logged)
Date: July 05, 2011 11:42AM
We are a Chinese -American Translation Company. We have office in Sacramento, California, and Guangzhou, China. We are providing Translation, Event Management, Seminars & Workshops, Consulting, Visa Assistance, Business Advice & Consultancy, Marketing Research, Negotiating, Shipping & Sourcing, Setting up company, Air cargo, DHL, TNT, UPS, EMS services, Visa Services, also Chinese learning and Chinese Culture in China .

With working experience as an Trade & Investment officer at the Western Embassy. Working on different projects for leading International companies. From Chinese Companies / Government to Forbes 500 Companies ( Eaton US, Coca Cola, Prudential, Tetra Pak, HuaWei, ZTE) to the Commercial department & Foreign Affairs department at the British Government, Canadian Government, and US Government.

Travelling internationalize included US, UK, Dubai, Australia, New Zealand, Thailand and Russia, Malaysia, Singapore. Provides practical assistance to International companies establishing and expanding business in China, also provide business opportunities, expert trade advice and support the companies to internationalize and grow their business in China.

Office:
Folsom, Sacramento, California, USA
Wu Shan Road, Tianhe District, Guangzhou

Email:
miss_lilli_wang@hotmail.com
Elisabeth.wang84@gmail.com

Cell Phone:

提供翻译,会议管理,研讨会,签证咨询,市场调查,商务建议,商讨,采购与海运,中国商务文化学习等商务服务。本人曾任职于西方领事馆商务署的贸易与投 资代表,并参于一些500强企业在华的商务项目:Eaton US, Coca Cola, Prudential, Tetra Pak,与中国的一些知名企业:中兴,华为,等。也曾在加拿大与美国政府在华的领事馆任职。对外国企业,政府,与中国的企业,政府有良好的认识。

地址:

萨加缅甸, 加州,美国
天河区五山路,广州
电邮:
miss_lilli_wang@hotmail.com
Elisabeth.wang84@gmail.com

手机:

网业:[chinatranslationservice.com]

Posted by: Ekkopal (IP Logged)
Date: July 11, 2011 03:13AM
With respect to the supply chain management service we're offering, you/your company will be going to have following advantages by appointing us as your sourcing/business operation office in China:

* Drastic reduction on the amount of time you spend on dealing with Chinese factories and suppliers,
* Reduced business operation overheads in China,
* Professional company image to the factories and suppliers you're working with,
* Cheaper goods price & on time delivery,
* 100% quality control and consistent product quality,
* Smooth, accurate and timely communication with Chinese factories,
* Worry-free goods procurement from China

Please visit our company web site at [www.ekko-pal.com] for detailed info on how we could be of assistance to your business operation in China.

We believe we could help your company develop your competitive edge over your competitors with our "on the ground" service in China. In order to make this introduction short, please visit our company web site for more info about us.

We're looking forward to working with you and your company in future.

------------------------------
Joe Zhang
Project Manager
Ekko-Pal Industries Limited (Dongguan)
Tel: 86-769 8187 0779
Email: sales(at)ekko-pal.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/11/2011 03:15AM by Ekkopal.

Posted by: Sourceshunter (IP Logged)
Date: October 20, 2011 11:46PM
glad to know youspinning smiley sticking its tongue out

we are a sourcing agent mainly work in Shenzhen, Guangdong, Dongguan

our website: China Sourcing Agent

Posted by: Moodyboy003 (IP Logged)
Date: June 14, 2015 02:36PM
Hi This is Michael,I have been doing source agent for many years
my job is sourcing and choosing supplier
arranging samples and handle shippment for clients in here
I hope I can help with you my professional and experience!
pls free feel to contact me from
My email Moodyboy003@126.com

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 0.135s