Search the dictionary
Search Chinese-Tools.com
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Taobao Buying Agent Available
Posted by: Susanlaix (IP Logged)
Date: February 17, 2012 08:20AM
Taobao is the biggest B2C retail online shopping website in China. No any online or offline
business can beat prices on Taobao.com. However it's not easy for foreigner to purchase directly from there because most of them don't accept international payment and shipping. That's the reason why you need an agent. Please contact me for more details if you are interested: [email protected]

Re: Taobao Buying Agent Available
Posted by: Cocotan (IP Logged)
Date: September 17, 2013 11:48AM
Taobaobuying is a experienced, professional and efficient group.We help people in overseas to buy goods from China shopping website.Low service fee,cheap international shipping cost with high quality service.Don't hesitate any more!To be your taobao agent,enjoy your taobao shopping!

more information,pls view our web: www.taobaobuying.com
pls feel free to ask if you have any question to my Email: taobaobuyingservice@gmail.com

Re: Taobao Buying Agent Available
Posted by: Nabilajamia (IP Logged)
Date: March 09, 2015 12:33PM
yeah, online shopping specially by taobao agent is now really a disgusting matter. Most of time they hide different types of charges while you want to buy something through them. But I found a trusted taobao agent for online shopping. This taobao agent are available, safe and reliable. Their service charge is low and clarify their charges in every order. They do not demand any minimum order or limit. The best I like their payment method. They use different types of payment method like paypal, Webmoney, WesternUnion and credit card. I also like their after sale service. You should try this taobao agent.

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 0.045s