Search the dictionary
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
We can help you get a long-term visa in China!
Posted by: Nicole210 (IP Logged)
Date: November 18, 2013 03:55AM
Are you worried that your visa will expire soon? Do you find no way to get a visa in China?
I can help you get at least 6 months student visa without leaving China.

From 1st Sept. 2013, new Chinese Visa Regulations have been implemented. China visa application rules have changed a lot.
The changes are primarily to curb illegal stay and illegal employment of foreigners in China.
The Entry-Exit Administration accepts report of illegal work in China.

In this situation, the student visa (X visa) is a long-term, legal, and trouble-saving solution for foreigners staying in China.

Now we have 1-3 months mandarin study with 6 months to 1 year X visa.
You can study, stay, and get an internship legally in China.

We can also help you extend L, F, M visa and change the visa type.

All of the activities will be legal in China.

If you are in need, contact me anytime at [email protected]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/18/2013 03:56AM by Nicole210.

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 0.054s