Search the dictionary
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Help you renew/get China visa, with special benefits for you!
Posted by: Nicole210 (IP Logged)
Date: December 03, 2013 08:54PM
Will your visa expire soon? Do you need to get a visa to China?
Contact me and I can help you get a 6 months X1 visa.

Now we cooperate with prestigious universities in Shanghai and have 1-3 months Mandarin study with 6 months to 1 year X visa. You can study and get an internship legally in China. We can also help you extend L, F, M visa and change the visa type.

All of the activities will be legal in China.

Extra bonus:
We can also supply you with a guaranteed paid internship in your field if you join our pioneering 3+3 program:
- 3 months Mandarin training
- 3 months internship
- 6-9 months student visa

If you are in need, please contact me anytime at [email protected]
Thank you!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/03/2013 08:55PM by Nicole210.

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 0.047s