Search the dictionary
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Assist you with China visa issues
Posted by: Nicole210 (IP Logged)
Date: December 23, 2013 10:09PM
Hello everyone,
Is your China visa going to expire soon? Do you want to continue to stay in China?
Do you need to change your current tourist visa type so you are allowed to work in China?

We assist you to get a 6 month X visa which allows you to study and work part-time in China legally.

The program consists of two parts:
- 3-6 months intensive Chinese study. Based on your Chinese level, we arrange suitable classes for you.
The courses are taught in Shanghai Maritime University, located in city center.
- 3 months internship in large companies. It is paid internship depending on your ability.
(This program is highly reflexible and tailor-made for you regarding your visa, Chinese study, and job needs.)

What’s more, we can assist you to extend your L visa in Shanghai and provide invitation letter for F/M visa.

Our price is reasonable and affordable, and our services are considerate and all around.

If you are in need or have interests, feel free to contact me for more information: [email protected]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/23/2013 10:14PM by Nicole210.

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 0.036s