Search the dictionary
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Offering visa solution and other benefits with the lowest rate
Posted by: Nicole210 (IP Logged)
Date: December 24, 2013 09:32PM
Hello everyone,
Is your China visa going to expire soon? Do you want to continue to stay in China?
Do you need to change your current tourist visa type so you are allowed to work in China?

We assist you to get a 6 month X visa which allows you to study and work part-time in China legally.

During this visa validity period, you can choose to take our Mandarin classes or do paid internship that we recommend.

What's more, we can assist you to extend your L visa in Shanghai and provide invitation letter for F/M visa.

Our prices are reasonable and affordable, and our services are considerate and all around.

If you are in need or have interests, feel free to contact me for more information.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/24/2013 09:33PM by Nicole210.

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 0.037s