Search the dictionary
Search Chinese-Tools.com
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
learning Mandarin will change your life
Posted by: Teacherzhao (IP Logged)
Date: January 04, 2014 10:08PM
I'm a native Chinese mandarin teacher with several years teaching experience. Each year, a growing number of people from different corners of the world and diverse backgrounds, with varying levels and needs, become my students.
Some of my students rely on my tutoring as a key component of their success before their choosing to live better in china, before going to ideal universities, before widening their business, or during their exploring new career opportunities. They think that "Studying Chinese with me is really that fun, that easy, most importantly, they grasp the knowledge they learned in class, so they can speak, even read the Chinese very well they learned into practice in their life, their work. They thank me for helping them open the door to their life, career, and study in china.
And almost all of my students believe that "learning Mandarin will change their life", because of exploring new cultures, learning more about different ways of living, widening their professional experience and heightening their understanding of China and the world.
I feel very happy if I can give you my hand in time when you need. I will continue supporting each foreign student with my full heart to help you reach your success no matter what your goals are.
I am available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and I can go to any place as you like.
Welcome you to let me know if you want to study with me.
Email:[email protected]

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 0.045s