Search the dictionary
Search Chinese-Tools.com
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Achieving your Chinese written goals easily
Posted by: Teacherzhao (IP Logged)
Date: January 04, 2014 10:10PM
I have a typical, standard, beautiful Mandarin; also have fluent English close to native English-speaking level.
I like teaching. I am good at teaching and I know how to teach foreign students in a western style. I have very specialized professional teaching method to help you write Chinese characters, leading you with ease to write Chinese character as much as you can in a short time. I'm patient, responsible, and would like to help. I am highly selective about the Chinese written study materials we will use, advise you the right books for your study on the basis of your level, your goal and your study program, also have many of my own teaching supplements to address the different needs, levels of the students. I can tailor lessons to meet your needs, committed to providing learners of diverse background with the most practical, popular, latest Chinese written materials of the highest standard to ensure your success in writing Chinese characters.
I offer 1 on 1, group, cooperate written Chinese teaching, specialize in helping all the foreigners master Chinese written skill no matter what their goal is. My aim is to make you write Chinese automatically, making you think in a Chinese way, therefore achieving your Chinese written goals easily, quickly, successfully and happily.
Email:[email protected]

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 0.05s