Search the dictionary
Search Chinese-Tools.com
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Experienced English-Chinese business interpreter available in Hangzhou, Zhejiang
Posted by: Stevenhz (IP Logged)
Date: March 03, 2015 07:32AM
Experienced English-Chinese business interpreter available in Hangzhou, Zhejiang
Email: hangzhou.interpreter[at]gmail.com (Please replace "[at]" with "@")
Hello everyone, this is Steven Tu. I am an experienced English-Chinese business translator, sourcing agent and China business & investment consultant. I live in Hangzhou, China. I have extensive experience in interpreting for business purposes. I’ve also helped many foreign companies purchase products from China. So far, I have provided services to clients from US, UK, Australia, Canada, Singapore, Netherlands, Indonesia, Chile, Germany, Italy, India, etc. The places I often visit with my foreign clients are Hangzhou, Shaoxing(Keqiao, Shengzhou, Shangyu), Jinhua(Yiwu, Yongkang), Ningbo, Jiaxing, Huzhou, Shanghai. Testimonials from my previous clients available upon request.

I offer the following services:
1. Business interpreting
Interpret meetings for business purpose, usually for purchasing.

2. Looking for factories/suppliers
Theoretically speaking, I can source any product. In terms of experience, I am experienced in sourcing bags, fabrics/textiles, garments, bicycles, leather, lipstick cases, derma roller, etc.

3. Trip planning
This includes finding out the addresses of meetings, working out the optimal itinerary, booking necessary train tickets, booking hotels, making appointments, etc.

Please contact me if you need my service.
Email: hangzhou.interpreter[at]gmail.com (Please replace "[at]" with "@")
steven.tu[at]foxmail.com
Phone & whatsapp: (086) 136 5666 2948
Address: Binjiang district, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China.
[plus.google.com]
[sites.google.com]
hangzhou-interpreter-translator.blogspot.com
www.linkedin.com/pub/steven-tu/b/725/165

Re: Experienced English-Chinese business interpreter available in Hangzhou, Zhejiang
Posted by: Stevenhz (IP Logged)
Date: March 03, 2015 07:36AM
Letter of Recommendation for Steven Tu

After deciding to visit China to tour factories, I was quite concerned on making my trip a productive one. I figured that by simply speaking with the factories and sending some emails back and forth I could just wing the rest. While doing some general Google searches to prepare for my visit I came across Stevens profile as a “Business Interpreter”. The testimonies of his previous clients validating his professional and intelligent service got me thinking. I called and spoke with Steven who spoke very good English, about my upcoming trip. I became quickly aware at the poor decision I was making in hoping I could just “wing” my trip and make things work. Hiring Steven became an easy decision although I was still concerned I had never hired anyone from outside the USA, but Steven quickly eased my fears. Steven immediately began a thorough search of factories meeting my needs, making reservations for hotels, hiring transportation, and creating factory touring schedules. Steven met me promptly and went directly to work. Stevens help in interpreting my complex ideas from English to Chinese was invaluable. Because of his hard work and intelligent understanding I was able to accomplish every goal I had set for my first trip to China. I would not hesitate to hire Steven again. On my next visit to China I will hire Steven again. I am positive that had I not hired him, my trip would have been a waste of time and financial resources.

Adam

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 0.094s