Search the dictionary
Search Chinese-Tools.com
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Chinese Life
Posted by: Mandarin.Garden (IP Logged)
Date: March 24, 2015 03:43AM
My interest in Chinese language and culture stems from my desire to work and travel internationally.

New HSK Chinese proficiency test level 1 was a very friendly introduction to Mandarin. We learned about Chinese culture as well as the language, and the teacher is excellent. After sitting my level 1 exam, I looked forward to beginning level 2.

New HSK Chinese proficiency test level 1 and 3 at Shanghai, is a very exciting and fun way to learn Mandarin. The teaching is excellent and prepares you well for your HSK exams as well as teaching you about Chinese culture.

The New HSK Chinese proficiency test Mandarin course offered by the school makes learning another language fun and accessible for everyone. Lessons are well-structured, progression is intuitive and I enjoyed level 1 so much that when I finished I signed up for level 2 straight away. This course is very highly recommended!

The New HSK Chinese proficiency test is an ‘easy’ way to show others what your level of Chinese is. If you don’t care what others think (and you shouldn’t) taking – and passing – the HSK is still a good way for you to realize how good you’re in Chinese… or, on the contrary, how much work you have ahead of you!

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 0.038s