Search the dictionary
Search Chinese-Tools.com
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Mandarin Tutor Flexible Time & Location (shanghai)
Posted by: Studyha (IP Logged)
Date: April 08, 2015 10:13PM
Hello,

I'm a professional Mandarin tutor teaching at many big foreign corporations including the Apple company in Shanghai. I have been teaching more than five years to lots of foreigners from beginning all the way up to advanced levels from all around the world.

I'm a very responsible and patient teacher, no matter what you like to learn about Mandarin, I can make the learning easier, faster and more practical. I offer customize private lessons to meet your learning needs and help you to achieve any of your goals.

1 on 1 Private Lessons include: Beginning level Speaking and Listening, Intermediate / Upper Intermediate, Advanced levels, Reading, Characters, Business Chinese, etc...
My teaching schedule is flexible, and I can come to your preferred place at your convenience!

Everyone has different strengths and approaches to Chinese learning. I will help you to find the most suitable strategy. Please feel free to contact me at:

Email: [email protected]

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 0.038s