Search Chinese-Tools.com
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Experienced Online Mandarin Chinese Tutor
Posted by: Crystalduan (IP Logged)
Date: March 21, 2009 12:36AM
Affordable Mandarin Online Lesson
I'm patient and reliable.
I’m original from Beijing, speak non-regional, accent-free Chinese (like you'd hear on TV).
I live in Australia and have high speed Internet, which makes online tutoring efficiently, and scheduling easy.
I have a couple of years of tutoring experience.
I love working with adults and children!
If,
You are interested in Mandarin, but don't know how to start,
You have studied some Mandarin, but have difficulties getting your mouth around the sounds; or,
You are pretty fluent in Mandarin and want to polish your accent to make yourself more easily understood
I’m the right person!!
My experience:
I worked as a private Mandarin Tutor since early 2006 in Beijing, and started teaching online since 2007. I had students from more than 15 countries like, USA, England, Australia, Italy, France, Canada, Japan, Columbia, Spain, Mongolia, South Africa, Senegal, Norway, Germany, Hungary, Hong Kong, Austria, Armenia, Poland, etc.
I can arrange lessons to your needs, following some textbooks you appointed or designing tailor-made stuffs to order.
P.S. My first hour is free as a trial, if you feel anything uncomfortable to work with me, withdraw from my lesson without paying anything.
If you have any interests or question, don't be hesitated, email me at pancho.duan@gmail.com.

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 0.106s