Learn Chinese Kung Fu with us
Posted by: Learners123 (IP Logged)
Date: April 24, 2009 04:37AM
Tai Chi Qi Gong for Health and Longevity:
1) Immobile Standing Meditation Postures that aid in the development of stability muscle and quieting the mind, and practicing the tai chi techniques slowly to aid in experiencing effortless strength.
2) Incorporating basic palm techniques, elbow techniques, striking skills, while developing internal strength and understanding how to apply it.
3) Training in “Nei Gong” (internal power) forms and understanding their applications.
4) Understanding the benefits of Tai Chi, both for health and long life as well as its effectiveness as a martial art.
5) Studying and comprehending the five main aspects and principals of Tai Chi Nei Gong.
6) Learning the patterns of basic Tai Chi swordplay.
7) Basic training in the art of attacking, defending and fighting.
8) Practicing Tai Chi Mujia patterns and ballistic drills.
9) Comprehensive study of Tai Chi Mujia theory.
These methods are simple enough for adults of all ages to study and practice. Tai Chi can be utilized for both attack and defense, and also plays a beneficial role in health and fitness. These traditional internal exercises can help prevent poor health and even prolong your lifespan. The practice of Tai Chi not only alleviates pressure and stress, but also helps to put your mind at ease. Practicing Tai Chi can be quite enjoyable, both physically and mentally. Practicing Tai Chi can rejuvenate and revitalize the practitioner, unlike other conventional sports which can leave you tired, achy, and may even have a detrimental effect on the body over a long period of time. You will feel refreshed and energized after practicing Tai Chi, because you are conserving your energy and utilizing it more effectively. Tai Chi is a versatile exercise that can be practiced anywhere, even in your office or home. By practicing and understanding the concepts that Tai Chi employs, many practitioners are able to apply it to their method of walking and daily living. This alone is very beneficial to one’s health.
From one month to twelve months, it’s your choice to arrange the duration of study.
Coach Yunlong is a professional Chinese Martial Artist. He has practiced traditional Chinese Martial Arts for over 30 years and has grasped its true spirit. Master Zhou is a Tai Chi and weapon champion of international Traditional Martial Arts. As of 2000, Master Zhou has successfully passed on the tradition of Tai Chi Nei Gong and longevity skills to friends from all over the world, some of which include the United States, Britain, Japan, Venezuela, Switzerland, Italy, South Africa, Spain, and Argentina. Master Zhou has been widely praised for his work worldwide.
The Traditional Chinese Cultural Center is enrolling new student from all over the world. For more information or details on how to apply, please contact us at cultures(163.com)