Search the dictionary
Search Chinese-Tools.com
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
We pay Good Money for Native Mandarin or English Speakers
Posted by: ecpod (IP Logged)
Date: May 31, 2007 02:18PM
Dear all,

Would you like to work from home at your own time and potentially earn RMB 1,000 in a week? Our company ECpod in HK is looking for native mandarin speakers / native english speakers to help in the recording of short video clips from home. These video clips will be used for educational purposes.

We pay RMB 1,000 for a total of 65 video clips (2-3 min for each clip) and if you do less than 65 clips, we can still pay you an attractive rate of RMB 10 per clip. There is no time limit on how fast you have to deliver the clips to us. Some of our staffs do it in less than a week and some do it in 2-3 weeks. So it is entirely up to you. We will just look at each clip and make sure the content is suitable for teaching purposes, sound is clear and picture quality is ok. You can just use a normal digital video camera / web camera to record these videos of yourself, your friends or even your pet.

We let you come up with the topics to teach in mandarin or english. You will be the teacher and producer of the video clips. Just take out your video camera and start filming yourself or friends and submit to us.. Please only send us video clips that have teaching contents. We can accept humor videos as well. You do not have to be fluent in both mandarin and english (either one is ok). But if you are fluent in both language at the same time, it will be an advantage.

If you are not in China, we can still pay you in USD (around USD100 for 65 clips) Please email us for more information.

Please click here for our blog link to find out more:

[ecpod2.blogspot.com] <<< chinese version
[ecpod.blogspot.com] <<< english version

Or you can email me K. Lai at submit@ecpod.com

Thank you and we at ECpod looks forward to hear from you.

Rgds, K. Lai

Re: We pay Good Money for Native Mandarin or English Speakers
Posted by: zhuzisd (IP Logged)
Date: June 21, 2007 11:18AM
I'm a native Chinese and I'm in Shanghai now.I'd like do this. You can call me 13817258886.Mr Ao
Thank you.

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 1.691s