Aston Language Centre was founded in 2001 and is located in Wuhu, a typical, medium sized city, in Anhui Province, China. Apply now and benefit from our affordable Chinese Mandarin courses, either one-to-one or in groups up to 4 students.
Why Choose Aston?
- Location : Wuhu is a typical, medium sized city that offers true Chinese culture and experience. There are few foreigners in Wuhu, so it is easy to meet locals and practice your Chinese. Also, the cost of living in Wuhu is one third of the cost of living in cities such as Beijing and Shanghai.
- Affordable prices : e.g. 2 weeks of one-to-one Mandarin lessons + Accommodation = only RMB 2360 (approx. € 250, US$ 350)
- Tailored schedules : flexible start dates and terms to suit your needs all year round
- All levels of learning : from complete beginners to preparation for HSK
- Small classes : ranging from one-to-one up to a group of 4 students (max.)
- Professional teachers : all of our teachers are university graduates with majors in English or Chinese. All of our teachers are proficient English speakers.
- Chinese Corner : meet local residents and practice your Chinese
- Cultural activities : e.g. Calligraphy, tai chi, cooking, etc.
- Daily support : help with visa, accommodation, airport-pickup, SIM card provision, etc.
Accommodation includes a private bedroom, a shared bathroom, kitchen and sitting room. Apartments are equipped with a TV, DVD player, fridge, cooker, washing machine and air-conditioning. The accommodation facilities are comfortable and furnished, and there is free internet access and free local telephone calls available in each room. The apartments are located within easy reach of restaurants and supermarkets and are located near the city centre.
It is possible to arrange your own accommodation or we can arrange for you to stay with a Chinese family.
Address: 6th Floor, 34 Chun-An Road, Wuhu, Anhui Province, P R China - Postcode: 241000
E-mail: [email protected] or [email protected]
Tel: (+86) 553-3824112
Mobile: (+86) 13003034247 (English)
Fax: (+86) 553-3834699 ext 807